Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Although I'd be happy for Messi to win a world cup I can't being myself to cheer for those cheating bastards but then nor can I wish happiness to the French

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

TheRat posted:

Argentina are by far the most awful team in the world and I cannot ever condone them winning anything

But the French are just so loving French

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

TheRat posted:

At least they play football

Someone should remind them to do that

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

OK I'm happy for Argentina to win now because of this weird tinfoil hat posting

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Argentina can have the world cup as a consolation prize in return for not getting the Falklands

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I'm looking forward to 41 year old Ronaldo making GBS threads up the pitch in 4 years time motivated purely by spite

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

What is up with the side of the Argentina keeper's head

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

fridge corn posted:

Cuz the alternative is the BBC?

But as leeds fans will tell you, itv is loving poo poo

Lol

Samadhi posted:

That was the section they reserved for the workers who built the stadium

Oof

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

E Depois do Adeus posted:

I am being dispatched to buy Gatorade by for a hungover partner so expect 2 goals in the next 5 minutes

Cornetto please

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Zut alors

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

loving goal music at a world cup final?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

sticksy posted:

Has anyone said "it's a funny ol game" yet

c'est un vieux jeu amusant

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

LochNessMonster posted:

How much fun would it be if France pulled a Dutch on ARG, draw the game 10+ mins in ET and then win penos.

Not gonna happen with 0 shots on target though

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

TheRat posted:

Lol @ france getting booked for diving for what's more of a pen than what argentina got

Lol @ this being your embarrassing takeaway from the last 20 minutes

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Omnikin posted:

Lots of sad Argentinian women is surely a net benefit for Butterfly Valley, if his kidneys haven’t been harvested yet

Thanks for thinking of me but no-one would want my kidneys right now OP I'm hungover on the sofa

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Owns

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

AnacondaHL posted:

My 5 8 favorite GIFs made during WC 2022:

3. (tied)

2. (tied)

See y'all next time~

Thank you for your service

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Nilbop posted:

To be fair he's loving a 70 year old.

He's a powerful French man, mistresses are practically compulsory

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Now Alvarez goes back to riding the bench at City lol

20 appearances in all comps. Haaland has 18.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Dek posted:

WTF that cloak

Embarrassing poo poo

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Porrima posted:

Very great games in a place least deserving of them, see you in Ray Parlour in two years, if I'm still alive which isn't a necessity given my health.

I hear this was the last WC ever, in 2026 there something totally different going on. A shame really, but that's how it goes.

Hope you don't die OP

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Do we get a trophy for that

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Imagine not liking football, lol

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Guy in football whatsapp chat about 2 minutes before Mbappe's first goal: is Mbappe overrated?

A bigger L than theRat maybe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I'd have loving died if I had any stock in that match