Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My legs keep falling asleep during my Swinch Doom 64 runs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

BeforeIPoop.com

1. Okay so first thing, toilet paper is essential. Seriously, barehanded combat sucks. I would advise you to keep a good stockpile of rolls on hand, and most importantly, RELOAD EARLY. It’s not worth having to waddle around the bathroom looking for a fresh mag.

2. Bidets are only good if you’re playing a European class, otherwise the time investment isn’t worth it.

3. Devs completely nerfed stand wiping in the latest patch. You poo poo, you sit, unfortunately.

4. You can press L2 + R2 to change your stance. Obviously orthodox is fine for most encounters, but I know a lot of people get good mileage out of the goofy stance since you can rest your arms on the toilet lid. However, this dramatically changes your poop trajectory, fyi. I saw someone on Twitch try a weird sideways stance where they put their legs up on the bathroom sink but performance was poor.

5. WASH YOUR FREAKING HANDS. I can’t even with all the people that complain about losing points on their final score without even checking hygiene modifiers. loving hell. I will say that if you’re in a Port-a-potty stage it’s a different ballgame and you’re rated on efficiency.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Smirking_Serpent posted:

BeforeIPoop.com

1. Okay so first thing, toilet paper is essential. Seriously, barehanded combat sucks. I would advise you to keep a good stockpile of rolls on hand, and most importantly, RELOAD EARLY. It’s not worth having to waddle around the bathroom looking for a fresh mag.

2. Bidets are only good if you’re playing a European class, otherwise the time investment isn’t worth it.

3. Devs completely nerfed stand wiping in the latest patch. You poo poo, you sit, unfortunately.

4. You can press L2 + R2 to change your stance. Obviously orthodox is fine for most encounters, but I know a lot of people get good mileage out of the goofy stance since you can rest your arms on the toilet lid. However, this dramatically changes your poop trajectory, fyi. I saw someone on Twitch try a weird sideways stance where they put their legs up on the bathroom sink but performance was poor.

5. WASH YOUR FREAKING HANDS. I can’t even with all the people that complain about losing points on their final score without even checking hygiene modifiers. loving hell. I will say that if you’re in a Port-a-potty stage it’s a different ballgame and you’re rated on efficiency.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

BeforeIPoop.com

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Smirking_Serpent posted:

BeforeIPoop.com

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Try the samurai toilet stance, OP.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

BeforeIPoop.com

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

BeforeIPoop.com

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Wormskull posted:

My legs keep falling asleep during my Swinch Doom 64 runs.

real talk though op, if you just go on Twitch/YT or especially r/toiletgaming you should see some pretty sweet setups. You can probably figure out what you need in terms of a console or bathroom PC, but the new meta is to use these reclining toilets designed for assisted living patients 1. If you're able to recline on your back, all you need is to keep your legs slightly elevated. Depending on how tall you are and the dimensions of the space, you could rest your legs on the towel rack or even on the top of a PS5. Basically, just imagine you're changing a baby's diaper, but you're both the parent and the newborn child simultaneously. You'll still want to shift your knees back and forth and up and down to increase circulation, but it's a lot easier than a regular posture. Anyway, hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions.

1. I've heard about people actually buying refurbs from actual nursing homes to save money, but I think it makes more sense to save up. If you're like me you'll need a custom model anyway.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

real talk though op, if you just go on Twitch/YT or especially r/toiletgaming you should see some pretty sweet setups. You can probably figure out what you need in terms of a console or bathroom PC, but the new meta is to use these reclining toilets designed for assisted living patients 1. If you're able to recline on your back, all you need is to keep your legs slightly elevated. Depending on how tall you are and the dimensions of the space, you could rest your legs on the towel rack or even on the top of a PS5. Basically, just imagine you're changing a baby's diaper, but you're both the parent and the newborn child simultaneously. You'll still want to shift your knees back and forth and up and down to increase circulation, but it's a lot easier than a regular posture. Anyway, hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions.

1. I've heard about people actually buying refurbs from the actual nursing home to save money, but I think it makes more sense to save up. If you're like me you'll need a custom model anyway.

lmao omg

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Smirking_Serpent posted:

1. I've heard about people actually buying refurbs from actual nursing homes to save money, but I think it makes more sense to save up. If you're like me you'll need a custom model anyway.

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

What kind of turds does a derpy klurf drop on a Friday night

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Smirking_Serpent posted:

BeforeIPoop.com

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

keep losin my poo poo at Basically, just imagine you're changing a baby's diaper, but you're both the parent and the newborn child simultaneously.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 92 days!

Smirking_Serpent posted:

BeforeIPoop.com

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

What kind of turds does a derpy klurf drop on a Friday night

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Smirking_Serpent posted:

BeforeIPoop.com

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

BeforeIPoop.com

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lmao

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Fungah! posted:

keep losin my poo poo at Basically, just imagine you're changing a baby's diaper, but you're both the parent and the newborn child simultaneously.

yeah… that’s the idea! :cheers:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Poop

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Try a squatty potty

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 92 days!

Machai posted:

Try a squatty potty

its a nice toilet, ill give you that. but the foot rest gives you no tactical advantage whatsoever

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

croup coughfield posted:

its a nice toilet, ill give you that. but the foot rest gives no tactical advantage whatsoever

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

croup coughfield posted:

its a nice toilet, ill give you that. but the foot rest gives you no tactical advantage whatsoever

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Big Boss holding up a guard at Camp Omega:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 92 days!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I need help from someone who has an actual strat for good leg circulation when wielding a heavier portable system such as a Switch.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

croup coughfield posted:

Boss, get down! The enemy diaper...

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 92 days!

Wormskull posted:

I need help from someone who has an actual strat for good leg circulation when wielding a heavier portable system such as a Switch.

u gotta kinda seesaw from side to side so that one leg is always clear of the seat. its that or lean and let your back take the weight against the tank and brother, ive seen that strat fail a hundred times

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

They should make ottomans for your bathroom tbh.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 92 days!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

They should make ottomans for your bathroom tbh.

sink if you're limber

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Wormskull posted:

maybe like a motorcycle posture? legs folded under you and hunched over? I'm assuming you'd be facing the back of the toilet for wrist support.