Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Games where you build theme parks, ride the rides, adjust the toppings on the burgers, that sort of thing

RCT Classic is the only thing I use my old iPad 2 for
OpenRCT2 is good for playing custom scenarios and has :siren:multiplayer:siren:
Parkitect is a good modern successor to RCT - Planet Coaster is fun but it's less of a management sim and more for the kind of people who like every single rock on their queue lines to be perfectly aligned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Sub-Actuality posted:

Always build Information Kiosks first - if you don't have them, that's your #1 priority for research. Then build Shuttle Loop coasters with On-Ride Photo sections and watch the money roll in

Fungah! posted:

please, please remember to fire all your staff at the end of a pay period and hire new ones the next day. i'm begging you.
these are S-tier pieces of advice

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Smirking_Serpent posted:

have you tried The Last of Us, op? It's one thrill after another!

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Roller Coaster Buffoon :cheersdoge:

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Theme Park World (and Theme Park Inc) were fun and I don't get why they're not on any digital distribution service yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Well I've just picked up a CD copy on eBay, so I guess I'll find out how bad the compatibility issues are