Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Don't have much to say. Picture says a thousand words and all that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

KitConstantine posted:

the tree wants a hug op

did you give it a hug

They are called 'monkey puzzles' because somebody once remarked that it would puzzle a monkey how to climb it.

I've seen one of the branches up close. You could cut one off and use it as a medieval torture device - like a cat'o'nine tails.

The trunk itself is similarly unwelcoming, all full of spikes and 2 - 4 metres wide.

This tree is endangered but has been around for 250 million years. It evolved the way it did to fend off herbacious dinosaurs.

I will not confirm or deny if I gave it a hug.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Smugworth posted:

I gotta say op, you really have a talent for photography. Got any more landscape shots? Maybe wallpaper sized?

Why do I think you are not being sincere?

Who tf cares. I'm posting these just because. If people like them, cool. If not, no skin off my nose.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
A lot of these series of pics have my own mug in them.

I am striking too. In what way I am striking is up for debate.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Chinatown posted:

Looks like a good tree to poo poo behind OP.

I recommend you wipe with one of the branches.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I was just thinking about this thread again. I'll be moving out of the country and back into town very shortly. It's only three miles away and I'll be back up here most Sundays. I could be without internet access for a while so I'll post whatever nature pics I have left. Some might be a bit grainy. Some of the timg'd images are actually quite large.

Is it any drat wonder why covid hit my area so hard?

The sign above the covid warning says "Take your rubbish home!"
Most people don't.

Double rainbow.

Two lambs cuddling. Couldn't get any closer without scaring them off.

There are more images but like I said before they all have my face in them.

Also, leave Kit alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Chief McHeath posted:

where the apes at