Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Stoner Sloth posted:

i'll wear one that matches my beard :wink:

:forkbomb: pics pls

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
-8F/-22C and wind chill of -40F/C

Ugh 😫

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Viginti Septem posted:

-8F/-22C and wind chill of -40F/C

Ugh 😫

the weather forcaster's thinly-veiled fetish

Escape From Noise

Not crazy cold today. I think it was like 6 degrees. It's supposed to snow tonight but it definitely won't stick. Osaka isn't crazy cold. It only dips to 1 or 2 at night.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Also, how cool is it that you don't have to convert -40 because it's the same :smuggo:

Heather Papps

hello friend

gently caress

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Shifty Nipples

is cold

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Youremother

MORT

To quote a man wiser than I, "for the love of everything fraggable, it's farking cold in here!"

Areola Grande

Heather Papps posted:

gently caress

that's a lot of snowflakes! just in time for greebmas :rubby:

Ass-penny

the friends I kicked it with on Monday said the snow was supposed to keep falling, but it looks pretty clear out there right now. I just shoveled about 5 inches of dry powder, with any luck that'll be it for a while.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

the wind is howling and the snows are gathering outside my window

in 4-6 hours I will be a roast beastman :btroll:

the hardest part of my day will be having patience while this awesome smell builds

:negcycle:

Ohtori Akio
im going skiing bithc

baka of lathspell

absolutely a good time to hunker

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Ohtori Akio

Ohtori Akio posted:

im going skiing bithc

just kidding wind chill on the hill is like -20 lol

Areola Grande

baka fwocka fwame posted:

absolutely a good time to hunker

my hunker bunker

Areola Grande

air fryer, crock pot, mini fridge, vidya. what more could u ask for :yayclod:

baka of lathspell

whoa that’s a nice setup

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Areola Grande

baka fwocka fwame posted:

whoa that’s a nice setup

thanks I'm a trained professional hunkerer nbd :smuggo:

Ass-penny

tell Bosco I love him

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

tell Bosco I love him

I did and also gave him a lil smooch on the head

Youremother

MORT

Ahh, well, I DO need a few things at the grocery store, and it's not snowing very hard anyway - I'll be in the car for most of it, so I can just run out and gr

Heather Papps

hello friend

ag you gotta wipe down that tv stand please for my mental health

Areola Grande

Heather Papps posted:

lol. u got it bud

Heather Papps

hello friend

Areola Grande posted:

lol. u got it bud

tyvm pal

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Heather Papps posted:

Let the skin flakes lie!

Heather Papps

hello friend

snow hasn't started yet but i can feel it

storms' brewin'

Heather Papps

hello friend

also i decided to go to the grocery store just in case poo poo goes down, and i came back with some marinating steaks cause it's like 4 bucks for 2 pieces of meat ANYWAYS i cut off a chunk for my axolotl and fed him, then cut another chunk off and completely shattered my cats world.

hope she still eats her dry stuff that kid is not getting steak every day

Ass-penny

Heather Papps posted:

also i decided to go to the grocery store just in case poo poo goes down, and i came back with some marinating steaks cause it's like 4 bucks for 2 pieces of meat ANYWAYS i cut off a chunk for my axolotl and fed him, then cut another chunk off and completely shattered my cats world.

good pet parenting here

Shifty Nipples

Heather Papps posted:

I don't know what I thought axolotls ate but it wasn't steak. Maybe invertebrates, small fish and small frogs or tadpoles?

e: yeah mollusks, invertebrates and small fish is what the intertubes says. but meat is meat so it's not like steak is bad or anything.

Shifty Nipples fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Dec 22, 2022

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Heather Papps

hello friend

Shifty Nipples posted:

I don't know what I thought axolotls ate but it wasn't steak. Maybe invertebrates, small fish and small frogs or tadpoles?

in ideal circumstances yes, i would go with small goldfish and worms. however, it seems like some sort of giant global shift has occurred that has made everything harder to buy, including worms and fish.

when i can't source more natural foods i'll cut a piece of steak and feed that to ash. it works, not ideal, but it keeps him alive.

Heather Papps

hello friend

in labs they feed them beef hearts and other high protein low fat cuts

e: they also make pellets but when your axolotl gets past 3 inches long getting enough pellets into their guts is hard.

Shifty Nipples

Heather Papps posted:

in ideal circumstances yes, i would go with small goldfish and worms. however, it seems like some sort of giant global shift has occurred that has made everything harder to buy, including worms and fish.

when i can't source more natural foods i'll cut a piece of steak and feed that to ash. it works, not ideal, but it keeps him alive.

lol yeah I edited my post to more clearly state that meat is meat whether its a bug, a fish or a steak and it's not like steak is gonna do any harm

Heather Papps

hello friend

Shifty Nipples posted:

lol yeah I edited my post to more clearly state that meat is meat whether its a bug, a fish or a steak and it's not like steak is gonna do any harm

well once in a while the portion will have too much fat and i find it puked up and floating in the tank, but i keep an eye on it.

on the bright side if the power goes out it won't be a problem because axolotls are cold water creatures.

i have considered tropical tanks before, because some of the fish are really cool, but i can't risk them all dying because i live in a place that has winter storms and such

Shifty Nipples

Heather Papps posted:

well once in a while the portion will have too much fat and i find it puked up and floating in the tank, but i keep an eye on it.

on the bright side if the power goes out it won't be a problem because axolotls are cold water creatures.

i have considered tropical tanks before, because some of the fish are really cool, but i can't risk them all dying because i live in a place that has winter storms and such

I used to have an oscar that I would sometimes feed a piece of bacon or some other meat, oscars are a really cool fish

xcheopis

Heather Papps posted:

And you have not been posting pet pics because:???

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Areola Grande

xcheopis posted:

And you have not been posting pet pics because:???

he has trouble posting pics and refuses 2 use the awful app 2 do so :shrug:

Heather Papps

hello friend

i am extremely very bad at photography

Ass-penny

Heather Papps posted:

i am extremely very bad at photography

this isn't the defense you think it is :colbert:

Shifty Nipples

you don't understand no mater what i try to take a picture of it comes out a picture of my rear end i can't explain it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

weed? rear end. food? rear end. my chickens? rear end.