Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

I offered but he gave me a withering glance which said "that snow is too tall" :chloe:

he is a p smol doggo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
came in to report new center detroit looks like an especially snowy episode of batman the animated series, like god intented

Thank you Ohtori Akio for the incredible sig!! 😍

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Lady Radia posted:

came in to report new center detroit looks like an especially snowy episode of batman the animated series, like god intented

pics?

GoutPatrol

*Stupid Babby*

walking around in hoodies and jackets inside, feeling bad when I gotta get out from underneath the blankets

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
we've got a bit of a weather event today - it was -8ºC last night but this morning was snow, then rain, now warming up to +8ºC then we've got winds gusting over 110km/h

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
but the strong winds are in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION to normal so i suspect we're going to see some trees down. most of our trees fell over during hurricane fiona last september

Escape From Noise

Aw poo poo. It's supposed to rain tomorrow and the temp is going to be only 3 degrees.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i'm going to the store to get some snacks. i may be some time

Radia

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

I have more but got this one for now

Thank you Ohtori Akio for the incredible sig!! 😍

Ass-penny

stay safe out there, goons

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

I'm at the municipal office getting paperwork for my visa renewal, but I'd rather be hunkering down.

Ohtori Akio

Lady Radia posted:

I have more but got this one for now

owns

Youremother

MORT

Brothers and sisters it is loving coming down right now.

Areola Grande

Youremother posted:

Brothers and sisters it is loving coming down right now.

snow? ice? what are we talking here

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Heather Papps

hello friend

today i had to check the weather radar forecast to plan when to drive to work so i just wanna saw gently caress winter real quick if you don't mind

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Areola Grande

Heather Papps posted:

today i had to check the weather radar forecast to plan when to drive to work so i just wanna saw gently caress winter real quick if you don't mind

I'll take winter over summer any day but then again I'm not in Canada either :shrug:

Ass-penny

it is now the part of winter where it is brutally cold and we all wish we were dead (more than we do the rest of the year) I am prepped to hunker tonight but tomorrow before work I think I need to visit a target for supplies

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

it is now the part of winter where it is brutally cold and we all wish we were dead (more than we do the rest of the year) I am prepped to hunker tonight but tomorrow before work I think I need to visit a target for supplies

what u gettin at the gettin place

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

what u gettin at the gettin place

groceries, op

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

groceries, op

whiskey, beer, gin. maybe some food. that's what I usually grab

Escape From Noise

I had a really hard time getting out of bed today. It was so cold this morning and I slept in.

Areola Grande

Escape From Noise posted:

I had a really hard time getting out of bed today. It was so cold this morning and I slept in.

sleeping in when u know it's lovely out there is one of the best feelings ever :hai:

Escape From Noise

I was worried I'd shot myself in the foot and would have to work late to make up for it. It's now 2:30 and I'm mostly done with everything I need to do for today other than milling malt.

Areola Grande

Escape From Noise posted:

I was worried I'd shot myself in the foot and would have to work late to make up for it. It's now 2:30 and I'm mostly done with everything I need to do for today other than milling malt.

go home and post in the trashed crew thread

Areola Grande

just finished my 7500 daily steps out there in two inches of sleet. first time in my life I ended up w/ le frozen snot moustache. gently caress this

:baduk:

Ass-penny

save that snotcicle for when you get back in the warm house :yum:

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

save that snotcicle for when you get back in the warm house :yum:

I'm back in the warm house. Transitioning over to trashed crew brotocol now :awesomelon:

Areola Grande

more sleet in the forecast for tomorrow so I'm starting this before bed

by the time I wake up 2morrow there's gonna be a 3 lb. roast beast stinking up the house :yum:

Areola Grande

that's a nice feeling when going 2 bed. highly recommended

Areola Grande

my happy place (bong not shown)

Areola Grande

I can smell the celery

Areola Grande

Ohhhhh yeah that's that garlic kicking in

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Areola Grande posted:

I can smell the celery

aww yiss

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Just a sprinkle of snow and ice but they closed the schools. Staying warm inside! :fluffy:

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

my happy place (bong not shown)

get yer sister to send you a painting for above yer tv, that is a big blank wall

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

get yer sister to send you a painting for above yer tv, that is a big blank wall

I had one by her up there but the dang frame was sagging and threatening to drop on my TV :(

Ass-penny

framed paintings? I didn't realize I was posting with an emperor

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

rear end-penny posted:

framed paintings? I didn't realize I was posting with an emperor

Ass-penny

I own exactly one framed painting and had no say in that happening. the artist mounted and framed it before I had even seen it.

also as long as we're talking about paintings, I want to encourage everyone to support local artists. if you are getting something to liven up your space please please please consider purchasing something from an artist in your area instead of getting some kitschy poo poo from target or Ikea or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

I'm going to get my former housemate to do my portrait when I'm back in Seattle.