Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

There sure were some TV shows in 2022.

10) The Righteous Gemstones: This will make my list for the port-o-potty baby scene.
9) Stranger Things: They be runnin' up that hill and leaving their cultural mark. The episodes were overbloated but the story was better than the previous season.
8) White Lotus: I've got 2 episodes left to watch so it lands here for me. The characters are less engaging and/or likable than last season.
7) Alice in Borderland: The games/episodes continued to be entertaining and it was great to get answers about what the hell this show was about.
6) The Bear: This show can be so intense I had no idea that episode was a one-shot until well after viewing.
5) We Own This City: ACAB.
4) Chucky: An explosive fun time. Chuckys fighting each other, Jennifer Tilly having the time of her life (including a Bound reunion with Gina Gershon and Joe Pantoliano), and hilariously gruesome death scenes.
3) Barry: That freeway chase was crazy.
2) Reservation Dogs: Absolutely stellar second season. The cast of characters grew deeper, the storytelling was bold, and the show achieved a perfect balance of heavy and light moments.
1) Better Call Saul: Good closure for an entire world of characters.

Yer Burnt fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Jan 21, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU