Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Just because you DM'd, I'm posting to say thanks everyone for the great writeups. If I tried to do a top ten I'd be listing everything I managed to watch which would include Seal Team and The Rookie so will keep it to:

4. Andor - Real Star Wars by which I mean possibly the first time post-trilogy media has actually captured the sense of 'faux-adultness' that, made tiny child me feel like I was watching something important, what with the boardrooms and beaurocracy and the violence possibly having a personal impact.

3. Peacemaker - Delightful follow up to the good SS movie, I can believe an Eagle will hug a man.

2. Severence - the best of the quirky limited-run high-concept prestige scifi shows over the past few years and the first I'm happy is getting a second season

1. Only Murders in the Building - OMITB had some odd stuff but still came out on top. I still feel bad for Theo getting ditched when he thought he'd made a connection, and the slowmo/tomatos bit was some real Vic and Bob weirdness.

vv Argh - righto: vvv

Chubby Henparty fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Jan 19, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Oh well!

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Great list, lost to catch up on. Thanks :)