Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

There is a ton of probably very good stuff out there that I just haven't gotten to yet so it won't make my list. Sorry Atlanta!

Honorable Mentions that didn't quite make the cut:

From
Only Murders In The Building
The Bear
The Resort
Moon Knight
Three Pines
Ms Marvel
For All Mankind
Station Eleven

10) SpyXFamily -- I would recommend this to anyone, whether they typically like anime or not. This was such a breath of fresh air. Very feel good/heartwarming. The basic concept is a spy on a mission has to get married and adopt a child as part of his cover, but each individual in the family has their own secrets. It's on Hulu. Try it!

9) Reservation Dogs -- Extremely well done. Don't wait for my description, you should be watching this shitass.

8) The Afterparty -- Rashomon style Murder mystery comedy with genre switches for the stories. What is not to love.

7) The Peripheral -- I haven't read what this is based on, but it was a very cool sci-fi concept and I hope we get to see more of this. It also had some fantastic characters that were very fun to watch. I would watch a mystery spin-off with Inspector Ainsley Lowbeer.

6) Pantheon -- Very high concept sci fi animated show. It will be a travesty if the planned second season doesn't happen because of all of the cancellation shenanigans.

5) She-Hulk -- Exactly what I wanted from this show and more. Marvel Legal Comedy with fourth wall breaking and social commentary.

4) Star Trek: Strange New Worlds -- The best Star Trek since DS9. If for some reason you've put off watching this because of some of the other newer Trek disappointed you, you should definitely rethink that.

3) Severance -- Great from the start it just keeps building and you always want to know what is going to happen next.

2) Andor -- This is technically a Star Wars show, but you could easily recommend this to anyone, it is a triumph.

1) The Sandman -- As someone who finds the beginning of this series in comic form to be fairly dry and hard to really get into, I was shocked at how despite being a very faithful adaptation, I was completely sucked in. I hope this runs a long time and I get to see what the stuff I really enjoyed on the page becomes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU