Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!
Crap. Procrastination strikes again and I didn't get to watch The Resort, Afterparty, Industry, Heart stoppers or Prehistoric Planet. Lots of B+/A- TV this year. And then there's this top tier poo poo.

Honorable mention: Pike's Enterprise is exactly what we've been wanting to ride since the 70s.

10. Taskmaster- Consistently entertaining, lighthearted and feel-good. I teach kids frustration tolerance by having them watch this show with their parents.

9. We Own This City- Needed to be longer, but a taste of the good stuff is better than nothing.

8. Barry-They keep keeping it interesting. Thought this might have less legs but the writing acting direction casting and even action scenes are brilliant.

7. Better Call Saul-A hint mealy towards the end but still a satisfying end to a fascinating journey.

6. The Rehearsal-Different, in all the right ways.

5. Severance-Incredible world-building. True suspense.

4. Atlanta-Interesting choices S3.. S4 is what we've come to expect.

3. Res Dogs-So much heart. I could marathon this world for weeks. A'ho.

2. This is going to Hurt-Possibly even more heart than resdogs, which is saying a lot. "Better play it safe and skip the public health system" says it all.

1. The Bear--Immersive world, almost entirely filmed in a grease pit, with occasional breaks for birthday parties and the like >< Dialogue, pace, comic relief, no perfect characters. You won't be able to put it down, but you'll also want to save and savor.

Thanks, mods and everyone who posted this year, in this thread and in Couch Chat. Great, diverse tastes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU