Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Voting B. Escann as well and following with great interest!

I really think goons would enjoy a Rogeria or Adenica game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
B I don't think non-Abennar folks realize that Rogieria is the nation of mandatory orc-GF's and state sponsored miscegenation, the truly most glorious state, and can either go for becoming Emperor of Anbennar or unite all of Escann as Castanor.

You get a permanent super dynasty founded by a super badass who is also the descendant of Luthane Bluetusk (the orc leader) and one of the few who didn't sell out his family. Is it also canon that he may be the child of Corin through Lothane as well?

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Hellioning posted:

Unless Rogieria also does it, that's Grombar.

Ah you're right, Grombar does it more explicitly. That'd be fun too then :getin:

I think Rogieria just kind of encourages half-orc settlement and is headed by a half-orc, so it's still a similar vibe.

JosefStalinator fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Dec 24, 2022

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Good first update and I'm ready for the benevolent Greentide!

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Orc tags definitely need some more love, but I think they're getting more attention right now.

I think the Orc nation OP is going for is fairly middle of the road "we want a homeland" but isn't going full integration with the humans OR full on genocide, so like someone described, some liberal orcish self-determination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sybot posted:

Stay Great Dookan. The hassle of changing is probably not worth it.

Quantity. If we're going to be agricultural orcs, then we can funnel all that food into an ever bigger army.

Casting my vote or this. More orcs, more humans, more half-orcs.