Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

In :finland:

This is me

Anything on or off wishlist is fine, just ask me first so I can double check I haven't already picked it up on another service.

Edit: I Was A Teenage Exocolonist, Luck Be A Landlord, Capybara Spa sent up, soon to be followd by Vampire Survivors DLC.

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Dec 22, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

A ride a day, doctors, cancer etc. In :finland:

This is me

Anything on or off wishlist is fine, just ask me first so I can double check I haven't already picked it up on another service.

Edit: Jupiter Hell and Gloomwood received! Shotguns for greater good!
Graveyard Keeper with the DLC and Core Keeper sent up, because Keeping is apparently what the kids are up to these days.

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Dec 23, 2022

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

A new person I see.

This is me

Edit: GROIMES received from below.
Agatha Christie - Hercule Poirot: The First Cases sent up and awaiting confirmation.
Poirot confirmed and topped up with Quern

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 09:07 on Dec 24, 2022

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

I am back home and no longer drunk!

This is me

Edit: Neon White sent up.

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Dec 25, 2022

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Potatoe vodka, best vodka.

This is me

Edit: Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Interstellar Yuffie Edition sent on up, with a spare copy bought for myself.
And Lake and Golf Club Wasteland received from below.

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Dec 26, 2022

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Still got a few rides in me.

This is me

Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King and BPM - Bullets Per Minute sent up!

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Dec 26, 2022

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Few more.

This is me

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

NOT A RIDE!

I was a fool and bought a copy of Assassins Creed Valhalla for the train, but instead of a Steam key I grabbed a Ubisoft Connect key. So, is anyone in the mood for a free, non-Steam key?

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Last one?

This is me

Edit: Teenage Mutant Exocolonists, Teenage Mutant Exocolonists, Teenage Mutant Exocolonists, Tweens in a biodome
And a very generous grab bag received from below!

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Dec 28, 2022

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

One more, I'll add my details as soon as I'm at a computer.

This is me

Edit: A grab bag of Styx - Shards of Darkness, Moon Hunters, Ghostrunner, Wingspan and possibly Mass Effect Legendary Edition sent up.

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Dec 30, 2022

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

We still doing this?

This is me

Edit: STEEL! RISING! sent up.

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 11:53 on Jan 4, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

More rides! More rides!