Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

A Merry Christmas to all! Finally, a jolly Gaben sale to be had! Let's ride the train once or twice.

This is me from Portugal, Europe
This is my wishlist, and rank is not important

If pesky region limitations pop up during your gifting, please try a different game.

Edit: sent Stealth Archer a selection of stuff from the wishlist: Starbase, Generation Zero, Atomic Society, and Vampire Survivors Moonspell DLC.

Edit 2: Dan sent me in turn Monster Boy and ZeroRanger, both amazing games!

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Dec 23, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

I'm here now, choo choo!

This is my wishlist, where rank is not important 'cause all games are good

If pesky region limitations pop up during your gifting, please try a different game.

Edit: Sent Trucker Hat one of the finest adventure games Unavowed, and one of this year's best indies OlliOlli World
Edit 2: got Drainus and Astalon from Baby Ryoga

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Dec 26, 2022

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Ah hell, one final ride!

This is my wishlist, where rank is not important 'cause all those games are good

Edit: Sent Tales of Arise to Unlucky7

Edit 2: Zetsubou-san sent me Stanley Parable Deluxe and Rez Infinite

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Dec 29, 2022