Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Got the deck, so I need to do some rides this season.

ProfileUSA
Wishlist

I prefer getting stuff in the top 40 or so, the rest is more stuff i'm keeping an eye on. If you ABSOLUTELY feel that I need to play something further on down, by all means go for it.

edit: Sending Wrath of the Righteous and Hyper Light Drifter up!

Thanks for Drainus!

BabyRyoga fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Dec 23, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Let's get this moving again.

Profile USA
Wishlist

I prefer getting stuff in the top 40 or so, the rest is more stuff i'm keeping an eye on. If you ABSOLUTELY feel that I need to play something further on down, by all means go for it.

Edit: Sent Axiom Verge 2 and Immortality, got Pentiment and Dwarf Fortress, which I am going to need to tactically inject onto the Steam Deck ASAP! Thanks much

BabyRyoga fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Dec 23, 2022

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
People to see, games to play here, trains gotta move

Profile USA
Wishlist

edit: new friend requests on hold til I wake up, already friends may gift and surprise me

BabyRyoga fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Dec 23, 2022

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
More games!

Profile USA
Wishlist

Edit: Sent Inscryption, got Against the Storm, badabing, badaboom. Waiting for the deck to charge for more gaming goodness

BabyRyoga fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Dec 23, 2022

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Cmon people, this train isn't moving fast enough.

Profile USA
Wishlist

I prefer getting stuff in the top 35 or so, the rest is more stuff i'm keeping an eye on. If you ABSOLUTELY feel that I need to play something further on down, by all means go for it.

Edit: Sending Potionomics! Got Mount and Blade II! Might be slowing down a bit on rides, but maybe not. Don't slack, thread!

BabyRyoga fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Dec 24, 2022

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Peeking my head in the toy store from the open window outside

Profile USA
Wishlist

I prefer getting stuff in the top 30 or so, the rest is more stuff i'm keeping an eye on. If you ABSOLUTELY feel that I need to play something further on down, by all means go for it.
Edit: Sending some hot Neon White action! Got Psychonauts 2! I'm late to the party but will still have blast. Thanks!

BabyRyoga fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Dec 26, 2022

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I can go again.

Profile USA
Wishlist

I prefer getting stuff in the top 30 or so, the rest is more stuff i'm keeping an eye on. If you ABSOLUTELY feel that I need to play something further on down, by all means go for it.
Edit: Sending up Drainus and Astalon: Tears of the Earth! Got Astlibra (living proof), which I have heard people are getting addicted to. Let's see how that tracks!

BabyRyoga fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Dec 26, 2022

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Seeking some action today

Profile USA
Wishlist

Edit: sending Ys VI and VII, and some Vampire Survivors DLC to sweeten the deal! Got Last Call BBS and Boneraiser Minions to diversify my library. Thanks homey!

BabyRyoga fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Dec 27, 2022

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I am quite Jovial this morn, so I will go for the immediate giftback

Profile USA
Wishlist

Edit: Sending Crystal Project and Inscryption up! Thanks for potions and cards! A good combination.

BabyRyoga fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Dec 28, 2022

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Woke up with a nasty fever today :(, I don't know if riding the gift train has the cure, I guess we will see
Profile USA
Wishlist

edit: Sending Astlibra, the break away game of the month up. Got Last Command and Stacklands, a good combo. Thanks!

BabyRyoga fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Dec 30, 2022

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Forcing myself out of bed to do some gifting

Profile USA
Wishlist

Sent Astalon and Retro City Rampage up, got a fantastic trio of Backpack Hero, Symphony of War, and Tyranny! Thanks a lot, and welcome to the train!

BabyRyoga fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Dec 30, 2022

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Still chugging along

Profile USA
Wishlist

Edit: Sending Rogue Legacy 2 up!

BabyRyoga fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Dec 31, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
possibly last ride for me, so make it a good one!

Profile USA
Wishlist

edit: also going to sleep for a few hours zzz
WAKE UP, sending Rogue Legeacy 2 up, and getting Soulstone Survivors and Zero Sievert! Thanks for filling out the library Cpunch and train thread! Might get one more in today, but if not see you next time!

BabyRyoga fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Jan 3, 2023