Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

LOL all over her phone

this guy is like the salt bae of whatever this country is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

When does the burst happen

When you bite into it and realize there's a solid half inch of mayo under the melted cheese

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Hah I know that lovely bun well. That thing can take maybe 5% of that liquid jammed into it before it becomes a gooey non-bread mess

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
They look like delicious roast loins right until the moment they cut them open and it's :brainworms:

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

All You Can Eat posted:

Offal's pretty cheap right?

Yeah but you blow your margins on lemons

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Almost precise enough for a "there is no unskilled labor" post but they kind of gently caress it up in the last quarter

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
He forgot the massive scoop of mayo or to completely drown the sandwich in 5 different sauces???

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Valko posted:

I've kept chickens and there is a world of difference between eggs from a free range hen and the eggs you get at the supermarket. Such as a darker, almost orange yolk.

Watched a friends chickens a bunch of times, that world of difference is literally just the color of the yolk and maybe being 10% richer/better

You can buy the slightly more $$$ eggs at the supermarket for the same experience

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Giant eggs of weed butter

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

I like to remove the melted trashbag shell myself, don't just do it for me!

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Where you even get a giant unsliced bologna? Just ask for the whole log behind the deli counter?

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Giant ball of flavored grease

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Fried

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konar
Dec 14, 2006