Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Personally I gave up at the three tablespoons of salt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Atticus_1354 posted:

People have been cooking in clay pots for a long time. You can even get them in the US and they are absolutely food safe. Nothing about clay pots is more inherently unsafe than other means. It's even a delicious way to roast chicken.

Metal cooking vessels are perfectly safe and in fact extremely common *servers stew out of a lead pot*

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Is that first fistful of stuff onion? Intriguing. But I'm not sure about the structural sense in putting the cheese on top of all the vegetables, the melted cheese layer is going to trap all the moisture, resulting in a soggy mess, imo.

Captain Hygiene posted:

Not a mere sandwich artist, but a sandwich auteur

Lol

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

I think I'm gonna pass, thanks

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Is it Indonesia's revenge for colonialism that they call it "Holland burger"?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

LifeSunDeath posted:

it looks like AI food. what is that putty? what are those red strips?

Cheese and hawt dawgs

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I like the one guy running behind him who's like "oh gently caress, I let him get away with it again"

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

ekuNNN posted:

It gets absorbed by the bread, it's very good :3:

It's gross

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Do those fancy leaves contain the stimulating nut, or is that a different thing altogether? Cuz I don't think anybody chews on betel for its delicious flavour, no matter how much they may claim so, it's more like a cigarette analogue (sometimes it's even packed with tobacco for added addictiveness)

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Futanari Damacy posted:

For the leaf, you're thinking of khat

Nah, that's a different thing, I'm thinking about betel nut, which is traditionally areca nut with slaked lime and sometimes other stuff wrapped in betel leaf. The leaf itself isn't a stimulant, afaik, but the areca nut is. Wikipedia seems to suggest that Indian paan also customarily contains areca.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

ekuNNN posted:

I think this guy is grilling fish
https://i.imgur.com/Oqc6lXs.mp4

That seems far too stressful for a stupid fast food thing

"and make sure you really get your hands up there in the way of the jet of fire, or the flavours won't stick"

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
At first I thought it was a tub of ice cream and I was excited, then the horror sank in

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
God, flashbacks to the guy pouring buckets of hot butter over the kebab meat

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

One of the less popular models in the fleshlight lineup

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Wendigee posted:

Good egg safety can't be expected at a good stand but raw egg touched every bowl!

Raw egg in every bowl: that's our guarantee

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Just buy yourself a lawnmower blade

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Non Compos Mentis posted:

Not many know this but the pyramids of Giza were the first viral food content

Ok, Dr. Carson

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Yeah I'll have all you got too

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
To me it looks like matcha chocolate with maybe pistachio + Oreo filling cream? Either way, is not going to be awful, just dumb

It would be way more impressive if the filling oozed directly out of the shell without the intermediary piping bag

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Issaries posted:

All countries are foreign to someone.
looks delicious.

edit:
Now I wonder if the Meetwursti (Finnish Salami) would work similarly?

If that's summer sausage, imo it would just shrivel up and dessicate.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

mania posted:

Well there are tang bao, which are giant baos full of soup and drunk with a straw.

Has anybody made a tang bao filled with Tang? A Tang tang bao. They could have a bunch of them in a tank to keep warm, so you could order a tank Tang tang bao

steinrokkan fucked around with this message at 17:30 on May 12, 2023

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Did he scoop in a heaping spoon of milk skin?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Raisins were never meant to be cooked, it's not their fault people abuse them

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Looks like kokorets, aka a mix of intestines (hence the "layered" outside) and assorted offal.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

PainterofCrap posted:

chicken cheeee steak

Gesundheit

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

wikipedia posted:

Pagpag is the Tagalog term for leftover food from restaurants (usually from fast food restaurants) scavenged from garbage sites and dumps.[1][2] Pagpag food can also be expired frozen meat, fish, or vegetables discarded by supermarkets and scavenged in garbage trucks where this expired food is collected.[3] The word in the Tagalog language literally means "to shake off the dust or dirt", and refers to the act of shaking the dirt off of the edible portion of the leftovers. Pagpag can be eaten immediately after it is found or can be cooked in variety of ways.

:yikes:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Love to eat giant scabs

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The restored alien autopsy video is kinda disappointing

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Remember to sharpen your meat cleaver before butchering your pasta, and always chop across the grain of the pasta flesh

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
You may have it confused with a balaclava

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
That's the most garbage thing I've ever seen

E: turned on my monitor and the statement is still true

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Here's your bucket of world's worst egg salad and a burnt loaf of plain white bread, gently caress you

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The global spread of pizza has absolutely nothing to do with American chain restaurants. Lol, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'm begging you, have some carb