Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Soul Dentist posted:

I'm just confused about the engineering of that lady's shirt

The long strings wrap around and tie together at the front to hold the front piece of fabric against her chest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veFk68Fv73w
Stephen Lim, along with his crew and a few co-hosts, ate their way through all the street food of a Korean marketplace.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Some part of me feels like you could improve on this by drizzling a sauce or something into the glass after the scoop. Like if you're gonna eat it out of a glass with a fork/spoon anyway, may as well knock it up a notch y'know?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Yeah, okay, I just want cheese, no bread, no toppings.

You heard me.

Yeah just let me lay down on my back beside your fancy cheese-wheel gizmo and slough that poo poo right into my mouth with your scraper thingy. Don't look at me like that, you know you want to do this too, I'm just brave enough to do it.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Wrong.

This is the best Ramly Burger in Ampang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDfoj7unlN8&t=492s

That thing is a loving abhorrent mess of a burger, it's practically dissolving into a ball of fat and grease.

I'll take two, please!

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
I feel you could put some better effort into that caloric nightmare. A few less layers, chop up the bacon and crush the chips so you can fit more of it in there, stuff the tater tots in the center instead of on top, and put the carved-off top of the loaf back on sealed with cheese.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Away all Goats posted:

The Doner Kebab is truly one of the greatest food innovations in history. Right next to noodles and cheese.

My friend, have you heard the good artery-clogging word of the HSP?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

MrQwerty posted:

big slices of meat and crack made out of sugar you say :thunk:

Mu Zeta posted:

That's the candy from Squid Game where you scrape out the shape of stars/circle/umbrella.

What's that; A crack in your candy you say?

:commissar:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
That looks loving vile.

I'll take two.... Then eat one, and stare longingly at the other regretting my digestive choices for the evening.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

JackBandit posted:

Mmm looks delicious, can you cut it for us? Not into bites or anything, just kind of stab it with scissors so it looks like a murder victim, that’s it, perfect

I think it's more about opening it up so all the spices and seasoning get inside.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
It's in Melbourne too, but I've not tried them. Might do so next time I'm in the CBD.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

ili posted:

If you've access to hot star but never tried it that's incredibly shameful and you should remedy that right now.

Look, there's a LOT of really good Asian Fried Chicken options in Melbourne, okay? :ohdear:

Just off the top of my head there's NeNe Chicken, Topstar, Supreme Chicken, and Chicken Episode.

(I personally will always recommend Chicken Episode myself. Big portions of delicious korean fried chicken, wide range of sauces, fairly cheap combos, and they deep-fry a selection of chocolate bars for their dessert menu. Oreos too).

If you want more american-style fried chicken, Belle's Hot Chicken is a pretty good time too.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Caedes posted:

Gami Chicken & Beer not making this list is criminal

poo poo, you're completely right and I apologize. Gami Chicken is also loving great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

This looks loving disgusting, and I have no choice but to take it away, somewhere private, to dispose of it for everyone's wellbeing.

You'll thank me later, I'm doing you all a service.