Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Non Compos Mentis posted:

more testicles inside the giant testicle?

Soup is stored in the bao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

That's daoshihe, from Tibet. Mutton meat - probably organ as well as muscle - sealed inside the sheep's stomach with some herbs, spices and ultra-hot rocks to form a pressure cooker of sorts, which apparently helps if you are trying to cook at very high altitudes. 100% would try, but the guy moderating the steam venting in this video gives off some extremely demon core vibes in terms of getting third degree steam burns, or a catastrophic mutton explosion

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Glottis posted:

that dude for sure has some chef hands, they've gotta be getting a lot of heat

Yeah, I'd be wanting to wear some hefty mitts and maybe a welding mask if i was operating the haggis demon core

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

I've always been a fan of the doner that's identifiable pieces of meat stacked up on the spit rather than a single homogeneous mystery sausage.

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Maybe it's a whipped cheesecake-adjacent batter?

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

I used to frequent a little Egyptian/sudanese place that did grilled fish, salad and peanut sauce in pita bread. It was amazing stuff.

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

zone posted:

Sounds almost like tarator sauce, but with peanuts instead of walnuts. D'you remember what fish they were using?

Nope but it was a fairly generic white fish, probably whatever was cheap. The peanut sauce was a little bit creamy and very tasty without being too heavy.

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

I'm no expert but "Qakzaq" is making me think Kazakhstan. Regardless i would absolutely destroy one of those and no doubt and burn the poo poo out of my tongue in the process

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Somebody sign me up for a package tour where we're all forced to exercise in the mornings, and then go eat all this stuff in the afternoon and evening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

What the gently caress is this, where is the old lady to scold them for wasting food