Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:
Do you think they use a press for those tenderloins like they do for senbei in Japan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXakZl4SYg0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
My brain parsed that as dough first and my conclusion was "oh vegetarian squid" until your post :doh:

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

Choking to death on my after dinner pepto mochi

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

mweber posted:

Are there any street food youtube hosts who aren’t bug-eyed weirdos?

I like dancingbacons because it's just quiet presentation of the food with text commentary and occasionally their partner (?) on camera nodding appreciatively at how good the food is

Waste of Breath fucked around with this message at 16:16 on May 22, 2023

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I believe the kids call it skibidi toilet

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

ReelBigLizard posted:

They also put an entire slice of heavy chocolate cake into a chocolate thickshake. Wildly decadent place.

They put mayonnaise in the chocolate cake too

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

Someone link me a supporting source because I don't want it to be AI

vvv Yeah I was pretty certain it was just AI (Lots of little things that just don't seem right.) but I still want such an event to exist.

Waste of Breath fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Jan 5, 2024

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I would like to order from that man while telling him about the Midwestern dish of supper on a slice, which while technically similar is spiritually far sadder.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

Elotes deconstruido?

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

The mom and baby mouse dumpling 🥺

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

Poohs Packin posted:

That viral Ikura Don thing

Please share some examples

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

Ahh, Japanese ziggy piggu. Arigato gozaimasu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

The only good way to eat octopus is takoyaki and I even feel a bit bad about that. They're too smart, too cute, and too chewy/weird for anything else. Stick to squid.