Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.

Futanari Damacy posted:

I want one of those hats :3:

Food Pope hats rule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

Even in the US, the answer is "Don't think about it too much"

Meat goes onto the spit raw, massive heating element blasts fire at it as it rotates, and this is where you stop asking questions because it tastes so good.

However, I don't think I've ever seen a spit not in a locked rotation at the may places I've had this style of cooking, but they all seem to have a sweaty dude shaving the meat off and stuffing it into steamer trays vs just sort of rotating it by hand once in a while like in the video. I'd guess the rotation is timed well enough to cook the surface down about an inch or so, it gets shaved into trays that keep it hot enough?

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I love the addition of the motorcycle shot in the beginning of this one
https://i.imgur.com/lI4QQRD.mp4

More marinade for the rotisserie, maybe a little less sauce on the end. I'm down for the roasted tofu on the outside edges, that looks good.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

Hirayuki posted:

Paneer, not tofu, but yeah, it should be pretty tasty.

Oh my god. Give that to me yesterday, holy crap that sounds amazing.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

I don't even like fish and that looks incredible. Gotta agree on needing some sort of sauce though.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

Until about 10 minutes ago, I didn't know this existed, now I want some. That looks incredible.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

Can I get this in "white people mild"? That would destroy me for days, but it looks so insanely good.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

LifeSunDeath posted:

hell yeah, stand right under that suspended load.

Are we still doing phrasing?

Also, Haleem looks fantastic as a dish and sounds like it'd be incredibly tasty, but the process of making it is really learning how the sausage is made during the smashing part.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

Grand Fromage posted:

That's a smoked duck breast, it's not my favorite way to do duck but it's duck so it's good.

After leaving the US I thought there should be some sort of UN program to pay for taco trucks and distribute Mexican chefs around the world. Like what Thailand does.

This has given me the amazing mental picture of air dropping clandestine taco trucks into areas to influence the population like the jeans smugglers of the late stages of the Soviet Union.

Someone get Hollywood on the line, I've got a story to pitch

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

Don't know what that bread is, but that flaky bun looks divine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

SlothfulCobra posted:

It starts out so flat but puffs up so much.

It's such an airy, flaky crumb from frozen, too. I've seen puff pastry that does less than that.