Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Smugworth posted:

Maybe it's made with the pink sauce

Didn’t the idiot who made this stuff fill it full of fresh diary pour it into bottles and then mail it across the country unrefrigerated?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

His Divine Shadow posted:

It's pretty repulsive if that is what it is.

Stop looking at ur butt.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Looks like it’s just corn syrup and industrial waste peanut dust

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

bob dobbs is dead posted:

pastor is usually pork, so that has serious implications for who can eat it according to their beliefs

If you let some made up bullshit stop you from eating delicious Al Pastor tacos you're an rear end in a top hat.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
He is and he’s making me an egg sandwich right now.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

gently caress you make me an egg sandwich you idiot

No. That guys grandpa is making me one right now. Get your own loving stolen grandpa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
hey it's no carb