Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

steinrokkan posted:

I like the one guy running behind him who's like "oh gently caress, I let him get away with it again"

In the first one sure, the 2nd one he's already off screen that's 2 separate events. Well someone else is off screen the grabs the tongs you can still see him doing the run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Futanari Damacy posted:

Nothing should be absorbed by bread, bread should retain its dryness and integrity up to and including the point of consumption :colbert:

Have you never had a bread bowl? A breadbowl of chowder is one of the best things you can eat. Not street food but it's bread absorbing things food.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I be that hot oil sterilizes it and fries the hair so much it's just crispy bits, yum!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

French Toast omelet? Yes please

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Valko posted:

I hope this works. Imgur has always given me trouble trying to upload mp4.

https://i.imgur.com/KbXt3oB.mp4

your tags are wrong, MP4 is a video it's bolted on to the URL tags not the IMG tags, you actually used timg tags. If you use a computer pasting the URL will automatically put in the correct tags for .mp4 vs .jpg on imgur.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

kalel posted:

I can't find it now but I'm still pissed about the cinnamon toast crunch hot dog that was posted a while ago. cheesy eggs on a hot dog is a genius innovation and they immediately ruin it with cereal and syrup :barf:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

blackberry?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Sometimes you just want to experience a gimmick.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

should I stop breathing? How gross are my lungs?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Neddy Seagoon posted:

That looks loving vile.

I'll take two.... Then eat one, and stare longingly at the other regretting my digestive choices for the evening.

After a messy poo poo you'll feel much better and get ready for round two, this time with some aging (the second boat)

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

The crunch

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Non Compos Mentis posted:

they gotta have strawberry jam in the middle

Pretty sure it's whatever is in this bowl, which looks good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

withak posted:

For true connoisseurs of sauce:

https://i.imgur.com/SFGcg1f.mp4

Someone asked for as much sauce as you can give me and got this out of spite. It looks good but that mess on the outside.