Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Thats too many ingredients

And to many layers. Good job you toasted one layer of the sandwich which is like six layers.

Enjoy the minty white bread inside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Good egg safety can't be expected at a good stand but raw egg touched every bowl!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I was having an egg panic attack and then I realized they don't ruin the eggs by washing them in the factory outside the US so it's probably fine

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Its he wearing chaps?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Foxfire_ posted:

US egg salmonella is from not routinely vaccinating hens against it and the inside of the egg being infected as it forms. Salmonella in particular doesn't cross shells well, even with the cuticle washed off (other bacteria species do cross with it gone so washed eggs need refrigeration). The other way you get it in eggs is from the salmonella on an unwashed shell getting smushed into the contents when you crack it, then that sitting uncooked long enough to grow

I mean dude is using a spoon to crack open each egg through the shell. Probably fine but.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Use video tags buddy and I hope this wasnt creepy.. oh nice

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Was that a giant hand full of the largest cashews I've ever seen? :48 seconds in

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Is he shaving meat with hair trimmers?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Baklava and baklava adjacent foods own.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

withak posted:

what the fuk

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I love the smell of salmonella in the morning... It smells like victory

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

My girlfriend left me for these big black corndogs

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Fatty posted:

Does it count as street food when its just a woman cooking in her garden?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Boiled lung maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'm the smiley faces on the kids knees