Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Abundance is the dullest desire.

cake bunny posted:

Chili dogs, chili cheese fries, stadium style nachos, dipped Chicago beef sandwiches, buffalo wings slathered in sauce then dipped into more sauce, Animal style anything at In-and-Out, Americanized burritos drowned in cheese sauce and salsas and sometimes also chili for good measure, Cinci style chili over pasta or rice, loaded baked potatoes/chili and nacho cheese sauce topped baked potatoes, every southern or midwestern US "salad" or casserole that is 90% mayo or cream of something soup

(dreamily) Byeah...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Oh! Good
I was feeling gross and bloated today and I needed to have a good barf

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Offal's pretty cheap right? I could buy a cubic foot of it, stick the barrel of a leaf blower into the pile, and just let it rip

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

chicken soup for the soles

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Valko posted:

I don't know how to strip things from youtube or make mp4s or whatever but look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDUT5YjA3cg&t=372s

Street food in Afghanistan is fascinating. That up there is also the closest thing that actually looks like a western style burger in Afghanistan.

There's something about this video I find really appealing. It's so straightforward and unassuming.

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

a jolly fat twerkish gentleman

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Kharnifex posted:

Honestly it's clout, the food waste situation is insane

No way, that's gotta get eaten. Even if there's a line out on the street. Where there's a swill there's a way.

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Why did they take all that coriander out of the garbage bag :confused:

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

AARD VARKMAN posted:

that is not how gravity works that is against the law

I must eat the bat naan to gain its powers

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Still thinking bout that kokoreç. I need mystery meats, hot out of the intestine.

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

If I had a vertical spit I'd try all sorts of dumbass ways to cook things on it. Put a huge wad of bread dough on it and try to saw off a slice of toast.

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Sources point to: Yes yes yes yes

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Guess I'll just hang upside down and hyperventilate

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Dishonorabowel

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

bob dobbs is dead posted:

the problem is that there's no mexicans in germany

I had the same thought one time when a texmex restaurant in Mannheim wished me a happy new anus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Not clubbed, chopped!