Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

really terrible boba tea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Actually fry sauce is the preferred condiment

the mediator between the brain and the hands must be the fry sauce.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Samovar posted:

For a brief second I thought he was caramelizing a whole bunch of red onions.

Then I realized the awful truth.

I was in the same place, maybe blame flux.io. I even thought "ehhh that's a bit much" when he started piling on the meat.

It wasn't until the next posts where I realized it was *all* meat.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
Takoyaki loving rule but I think it helps that they're usually 2-4 bite affairs (depending on temperature) rather than a bowling ball of goop.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Remulak posted:

Apparently the wine also causes them to puke and poo poo out everything, so they don’t need to be cleaned.

I should call her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
okay the copycat one did what I wanted the original to do and covered the customer's arm with sauce, so I approve of it.