Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

gently caress the Cowboys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Just checking in. What's up? Oh. J E T S

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Holy poo poo fumble via bicycle kick

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Quiet Feet posted:

gently caress the Cowboys.

wait until you see next week's TNF

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Put Wilson back in

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I'm sorry I can't hear you over the FLAWLESS. MECHANICS.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
The World Cup Fumble

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

ive never seen a fumble like that before

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

bean mom posted:

ive never seen a fumble like that before

that's where the name football comes from tho

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Man, that walkoff punt return really destroyed this team didn't it?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why didn't they put any dark souls on sale in the steam sale. i want my friend to play ds3

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

goddamn

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

fantastic no-call by the ref

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

I also thought he had a chance to be good. Great arm, great at off platform throws and playmaking, you hoped he could learn the deeper aspects of the pro game.

Unfortunately, he's a complete idiot (hasn't learned to read coverage, blitzes, dB position etc.), makes the wrong read literally all the time, and simply doesn't have the touch on his passes to be accurate enough in the NFL. On top of it all, he's mentally and emotionally shook which you can clearly see in his play. He has negative confidence.

I can't even imagine how frustrated Saleh is with him.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

legit man why are the starters still in

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Cavauro posted:

why didn't they put any dark souls on sale in the steam sale. i want my friend to play ds3

dark souls is never going on sale again, sorry

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
J-E-T-S PISS PISS PISS

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Just need two TDs and two 2-pt convos easy peazy.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Quiet Feet posted:

Just need two TDs and two 2-pt convos easy peazy.

If anyone can do it, it's the Strev

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kazil posted:

dark souls is never going on sale again, sorry

because of the royal mouse authority? i'll remember this

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Cavauro posted:

I feel like they raise them back to full price every time from announces a new game

You can find it for like 40 bucks at key shops which yeah.. Not great. I guess when you make probably the most popular games of all time you can do poo poo like that

e: just saw this on the steam thread lol

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i just don't understand why you wouldn't put flacco in. at least he was good once and could maybe somehow conjure that back up for a night.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Defense is understandably playing soft at this point but has Streveler managed to get more first downs than Wilson in like a quarter and change?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Well everyone, we’ve had some fun tonight. And just think, you got to see the first game of future hall of famer Chris Streveler.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

the strevback starts now

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
man that weather looks miserable

Nov 6, 2002

So Streveler is like an offbrand Taysom Hill?

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Kalli posted:

I'm honestly super curious if Andy Reid or whomever could fix him.

I honestly wonder if Wilson just needs to get out of New York or something, he might be someone who benefits from a change of scenery like Alex Smith did.

Or maybe his confidence is so irrevocably shook at this point that he’s beyond salvaging I don’t know

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Shame for anyone to get hurt at the end of this thing.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

So Streveler is like an offbrand Taysom Hill?

non-denominational tebow

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Rags to Liches posted:

I honestly wonder if Wilson just needs to get out of New York or something, he might be someone who benefits from a change of scenery like Alex Smith did.

Or maybe his confidence is so irrevocably shook at this point that he’s beyond salvaging I don’t know

If he can't reliably hit a wide open checkdown or a fifteen yard in he's of no use to anyone. Whether that is the result of a lack of confidence or just sucking I don't know. but I'm guessing the latter

Nov 6, 2002

Rags to Liches posted:

zach wilson will such poo poo regardless of the location

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Jets just can’t draft a good QB. Ugh.

Nov 6, 2002

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Good win, soured by Dawuane Smoot, one of the longest-tenured Jaguars on this roster, exploding his achilles at the end

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Rags to Liches posted:

I mean, listening to an entire stadium of your team's fans cheer loudly when the 3rd-string comes in isn't going to help your confidence

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Shinji2015 posted:

I mean, listening to an entire stadium of your team's fans cheer loudly when the 3rd-string comes in isn't going to help your confidence

4th-stringer. He was behind White Zach and Flacco at one point, then White got hurt

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

That Christmas slate is absolute poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

That Christmas slate is absolute poo poo.
Nickelodeon game ought to be inherently fun