Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Hell Yeah posted:

selling cocaine is basically stealing from rich people. i'm just saying it has a lot of perks like
-sexy women like it
-lots of money
-rich people like it
-everyone likes it
-smells great
-makes you basically the coolest person.
-fun to do if you don't get too carried away
-one of the only ways to make money that will surely result in having sex without trying

i'm not encouraging anyone to sell cocaine. what i said is true though.

coke logic is the best logic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Become a lady of the night in Victorian London, get killed by Jack the Ripper, sell a salacious true crime autobiography 100 years later.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

haljordan posted:

coke logic is the best logic
I imagine I'll be chuckling at "smells great" for quite some time

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Buce posted:

Become a lady of the night in Victorian London, get killed by Jack the Ripper, sell a salacious true crime autobiography 100 years later.

The ultimate in ghost writing.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I miss TobleroneTriangular

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Jelly posted:

I imagine I'll be chuckling at "smells great" for quite some time

I guess you've never heard "I don't like cocaine, I just like the way it smells."

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

big nipples big life posted:

I guess you've never heard "I don't like cocaine, I just like the way it smells."

Now that you mention it I guess I have so now I just feel stupid. Thanks a lot, big nipples.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

now I feel terrible for ruining your little piece of cocaine joy :(

naem
May 29, 2011

Armitage posted:

republicans being in power in the 80s are why we're at where we're at. only thing that ever trickled down was their piss on our faces.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

YeahTubaMike posted:

The Whole Foods bagger?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I've been stealing op. Gonna move up to robbery next. Gonna steal a quarry.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
drat, I looked TobleroneTriangular up in the SAclopedia after that post, and I didn't realize TT's stuff was all the way back in 2008 :corsair:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Work harder, get a second job, pull up ur bootstraps and get good noob

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Live the life of a highwayman, waylaying Teslas at seedy intersections.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

YeahTubaMike posted:

The purest-strain poster there ever was.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That's it I'm hitching a train to hobo valley

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Make soap out of candles, flowers and ashes stolen from local churches, graveyards and crematoria.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Monetarism. Did Baroness Thatcher teach you nothing?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

goatface posted:

Make soap out of candles, flowers and ashes stolen from local churches, graveyards and crematoria.

Also stop eating avocado toast!

Because it's gross

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

CommieGIR posted:

Also stop eating avocado toast!

Because it's gross

I've never actually had avocado toast, but surely I'm missing what's objectionable about some mashed up avocado smeared on a toast point, besides overpaying for it

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Haverchuck posted:

I've never actually had avocado toast, but surely I'm missing what's objectionable about some mashed up avocado smeared on a toast point, besides overpaying for it

It's a joke about people bitching at millennials about their inability to afford a house because they eat too much avocado toast

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Play Old Man Chess in parks.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

CommieGIR posted:

It's a joke about people bitching at millennials about their inability to afford a house because they eat too much avocado toast

thanks, I can't believe I legit needed that explained to me

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Freeze to death while discovering if a blizzard will solidify your piss stream fast enough to act as an effective sounding rod.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
If Bill Clinton were President

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
If I hadn't bought all that avocado toast, I'd be a millionaire.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
True story, I make my own avocado toast. And I put eggs on them, too.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Haverchuck posted:

its a thing boomers didnt do in their youth and therefore it is wrong

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
avocado toast no, shitfaced drunk driving without seatbelts yes

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Blameless B did a trick its amazing

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Bula Vinaka posted:

I know most people here are massively anti-Republican, but that is the one thing about Republicans... they don't do massive spending like this, or vote for bills that spend too much, etc.

check the dates on your chart -- biden's first budget bill took effect in FY22. the giant spending spikes in that chart were budgets from a republican president and senate.

quote:

I can't deal with the inflation, as well as the Federal Reserve responding to it by constantly raising interest rates, driving down the value of stocks in people's 401K and other portfolios. If that makes me a piece of poo poo, then so be it.

wait, so are you against or for government spending programs? the trillions of QE stimulus the fed did after the 2008 crash massively pumped up your 401k, since almost all of that went straight into the stock market via things like corporate stock buybacks financed by low interest debt propped up by the fed.

anyway, don't sweat the inflation numbers you're seeing. elon musk said today they're fake and we're actually experiencing deflation now. the fed rates are responding to inflation, not driving inflation, so surely the rates will be reversing course any day now. surely elon, the smartest engineer and businessman on the planet, wouldn't be wrong about something so fundamental.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

KitConstantine fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Dec 24, 2022

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Blameless B....

naem
May 29, 2011

are we all dead yet

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You should live every day like you're dead. Or so I keep telling myself

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Bad Purchase posted:

anyway, don't sweat the inflation numbers you're seeing. elon musk said today they're fake and we're actually experiencing deflation now. the fed rates are responding to inflation, not driving inflation, so surely the rates will be reversing course any day now. surely elon, the smartest engineer and businessman on the planet, wouldn't be wrong about something so fundamental.

Elon definitely does not have a vested interest in saying rates are too high as someone who vastly profited off the fact that most of the investment community's valuation methodology was built before we had a prolonged low interest rate environment, was not properly adjusted once we we had prolonged periods of low interest rates and resulted in his and many other tech companies being severely overvalued. I'm sure he's just an honest broker of the truth here.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Less money for roads, more money for the machine that blitzes pregnant teens into a fine slurry to be enjoyed out of a rustic mason jar on the rocks while looking out on my 50000 acres of unspoiled north dakota ranch land.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

pencilhands posted:

I just got an email from my landlord that my rent is increasing by $90 a month. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a raise that worked out to that much. Am I just supposed to die eventually?

dude it is the loving worst. They want money for nothing and can't get chicks for free. If you price yourself out of renters whats the point

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

The person I hired to add another level to my money vault expects to be paid, LOL.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Dec 26, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

naem posted:

are we all dead yet

Not yet OP!