Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

pencilhands posted:

I just got an email from my landlord that my rent is increasing by $90 a month. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a raise that worked out to that much. Am I just supposed to die eventually as soon as possible?

Yes. As far as I can tell, that is what the corporate overlords want.

Also, for some reason, all of the insurance companies on healthcare.gov have jacked up all premium around 200 bucks before tax credit discounts. Either to collect the additional tax credits offered the last couple of years due to inflation or just because there are limited controls on prices of plans on healthcare.gov

Yes, UHC would control this kind of thing.

Duck and Cover posted:

The person I hired to add another level to my money vault expect to be paid, LOL.

You should string them along. You still need to have your diving board’s height adjusted.

Bored fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Dec 25, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU