Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Minister of Sound
Jan 1, 2007

Damn, I wish I was your lett'rer!
Here are a few of mine.

First is two pages from The Spirit by Darwyn Cooke and J. Bone, purchased through Albert Moy. They still have 114 pages for sale and they're dirt cheap.

One Scott Pilgrim page! I bought this from the Felix guys at Emerald City just as they were launching the company.

'90s Cyclops vs. classic Mr. Sinister by Chris Samnee from Chris Samnee.

My most recent purchase -- '90s Rogue by Joe Quinones from Joe Quinones.

Totoro by Geof Darrow. If you ever see him at a convention, definitely pay him a visit. I spotted his table on my way out of C2E2 2017, and he was selling this and other doodles (or his version of a doodle, anyway) for far, far less than he should have been. I think I got this one for $60.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minister of Sound
Jan 1, 2007

^^ Same here. At least those commissions were cover quality watercolors, but I'm hoping he'll come back later on with something cheaper.

Here's another one of mine -- a splash page from Star Wars by Stuart Immonen and Wade VonGrawbadger (purchased from Albert Moy, I think):

Minister of Sound
Jan 1, 2007

Got a few new ones.

First is an artist proof from X-Terminators #2 by Carlos Gomez. Purchased through ComixArtConnect, who has really amazing customer service. I told them I needed this before I left town in a week, and it was in my hands two days later.

A Scarecrow watercolor commission by Rich Woodall. An impulse-buy at Rose City Comic Con.

One spicy 80s Rogue commission by ML Sanapo. Also an impulse-buy at Rose City Comic Con.

Major Kira and Ensign Ro Laren commission by Caitlin Yarsky, purchased through Cadence.

And last, but certainly not least, I presented Star Trek actor Jess Bush with a blank sketch cover to be autographed. She drew me a Gorn.

Also, FYI, artist Ethan Young opened his commission list earlier this week. The list closes on 10/31, and he does really amazing work, especially for what he's charging.

Minister of Sound
Jan 1, 2007

A couple of news ones. First, some Final Fantasy VII characters by Ethan Young. That hatching!

Second, Ramona Flowers by David Lafuente, from Green Room's Greentober event. I think it's my favorite thing he's ever made.