Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

"...for you, it is all over...!"
Oh wow, I remember seeing that Gollum on Twitter, Ian MacEwan is incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

Got an Andy MacDonald page from Doctor Strange #1 in the mail today!

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

I made the same face as Klarion when this came in the mail today.

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

I rearranged my art and got a couple new things framed, so I thought I'd throw it all in one post.

Sandy Carruthers, from Men In Black V.2 #2

Frazer Irving, from Klarion #2

Juan Ferrerya, from our "Infinite Fury" story in ASM Annual #2

Craig Yeung's inks over Joey Vazquez's digital pencils from our Daughters of the Dragon #2

Djibril Morrissette-Phan from our story in Alpha Flight: True North

Andy McDonald, from our backup in Doctor Strange #1

Some Sheldon Vella pages that we did together- a bit of juvenalia from like 2006, and then the first page I ever got paid for from X-Men: Serve and Protect #4

A Frasier portrait commission from my friend Andrew Clarke's kickstarter

A Jeff Smith sketch on the back of a bookmark my brother had done for me

A Darwyn Cooke sketch from when he was doing them for free at a Halifax book fair in the fall of 2006

Jeff Laubenstein concept sketches from a Battletech supplement (I really wanted something he had done for Shadowrun, but no luck and this is almost as good)

A weirdly distorted view of my office wall with all of my treasures.

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

gninjagnome posted:

NYCC was packed for a Thursday. Worried what the rest of the week will be like.

Yeah, it was very weirdly busy for Thursday, Saturday will likely be totally shithouse.

Was given some really lovely gifts by artists I've worked with: a page from Moon Knight #25 by Alessandro Cappuccio, and a page from Extreme Venomverse #3 by Danny Earls.

If anyone is at NYCC, stop in to chat with Danny, he's a delight.