Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

drat that's all crazy have you considered posting somewhere else about it instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms_S3sd5JzU

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

sry byob... it's always like this around here...

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

lumpentroll posted:

i hope you never get a sig

Please give my regards to the three ghosts who visit you tomorrow

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Azathoth posted:

In this subforum, we say MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No we don't we say Happy Christmas and Merry Holidays, get with the times old man

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Bunch of fake nice psychos who wish they were fyad so bad. Back when I posted there there was a lot of "ironic" transphobic poo poo that the mods ignored. It's toxic as gently caress and not chill.

It may have been like that a decade ago but I 100% promise you it is in no way like that now!

Merry Christmas C-Spam goons!@ :lovebird:

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I am sorry we have a humbug in this, the peace on forums thread.

Dahoo dorey to you and your pastel blue kin

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Mischievous Mink posted:

When you have to make a qualifier like that I don't get what you're even saying anymore.

It's okay!

Koishi Komeiji posted:

They also egged on a goon who was trying to livestream his suicide. Thankfully, he got the help he needed (not from byob) and didn't die. So yeah merry christmas from frenworld or whatever.

I read byob and couldn't find any of this :(. That being said it's probably been a while and also I didn't look very hard

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

The byob stylesheet is hard to read so it's probably hiding somewhere

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better
shut up about byob in here, the third hitler megathread.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

happy xmas byob! I like you but I do not like your comic sans

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Get the gently caress out of cspam. No one cares about your fyad wanna be shithole forum

this is a weird thing to say in cspam, the "fyad-lite"

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Crusty Nutsack posted:

this is a weird thing to say in cspam, the "fyad-lite*"

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
byobgeoisie

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

I don’t really have an opinion on the BYOB forum but it’s really funny that guy melted down about this thread lol

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

TheSlutPit posted:

I don’t really have an opinion on the BYOB forum but it’s really funny that guy melted down about this thread lol

I like meltdowns

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Cuttlefush posted:

byobgeoisie

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Cuttlefush posted:

byobgeoisie

byobsheviks

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

TheSlutPit posted:

which guy melted down where

AzzaccaRye
Dec 9, 2020

TheSlutPit posted:

:hmmyes:

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Lib and let die posted:

I like meltdowns

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

merry fuckin christmas

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

to all you BYOBers thinking about dipping your toes into C-SPAM: give the Trump thread a try, we've got puns now

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

hello cspam we invite everyone to make up their own mind about us and not listen to whatever stories brew where ever because we mostly are nice people except if you put mayonnaise onto certain things that's a crime sometimes so be careful

Anyways merry Christmas, tpumr

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Grinches are Glowing posted:

except if you put mayonnaise onto certain things that's a crime sometimes so be careful

Guess I'll be retying my bindle and sadly trudging off into the dark and wintery night then.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

I'm just as God made me sir

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

:gas:

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Nix Panicus posted:

No we don't we say Happy Christmas and Merry Holidays, get with the times old man

Wrong. We either say :getin: or :getout:

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/iHe8wAc.mp4

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
if you ask me we could use a good meltdown after that snowstorm amirite folks haha okay thanks ill be here all week unless im comically crushed by a giant cartoon anvil as soon as i step off the stage

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

vyelkin posted:

if you ask me we could use a good meltdown after that snowstorm amirite folks haha okay thanks ill be here all week unless im comically crushed by a giant cartoon anvil as soon as i step off the stage

Try-a the veal

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Grinches are Glowing posted:

hello cspam we invite everyone to make up their own mind about us and not listen to whatever stories brew where ever because we mostly are nice people except if you put mayonnaise onto certain things that's a crime sometimes so be careful

Anyways merry Christmas, tpumr

i was considering it until you brought up a very random and unrelated thing about mayonnaise. obviously that's kind of byob's thing but in most people it evokes a visceral feeling that you are not to be trusted. I'm 100% serious here. It is discomforting. The cat in the hammock and rotations are all good and it's hard to describe exactly what it is about that mayonnaise thing that makes my hair stand on end but that is most of the reason why yobbers will get chased out of town.

you know what i mean, right? like you know that mayonnaise thing is weird. you all know what you're doing with that random spork kinda stuff.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lib and let die posted:

Try-a the veal

Try the Italian racism megathread, it's amore.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Azathoth posted:

In this subforum, we say MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Happy Holidays

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Happy Holidays, BYOB! Unless that one goon is right about y’all being a collective of secret transphobic psychopaths.

Doomtalker
Dec 10, 2019
Dear BYOB, as a caver psychopath, I wish you a merry maskmas and a happy new year

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Merry christmas, happy holidays and a blessed non-dominational cavemas to you all!

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Cuttlefush posted:

i was considering it until you brought up a very random and unrelated thing about mayonnaise. obviously that's kind of byob's thing but in most people it evokes a visceral feeling that you are not to be trusted. I'm 100% serious here. It is discomforting. The cat in the hammock and rotations are all good and it's hard to describe exactly what it is about that mayonnaise thing that makes my hair stand on end but that is most of the reason why yobbers will get chased out of town.

you know what i mean, right? like you know that mayonnaise thing is weird. you all know what you're doing with that random spork kinda stuff.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Doomtalker posted:

Dear BYOB, as a caver psychopath, I wish you a merry maskmas and a happy new year

Thank you, friendly caver psychopath, a jolly xmas and a happy new year to you as well

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Happy Holidays, BYOB! Unless that one goon is right about y’all being a collective of secret transphobic psychopaths.

The long standing trans thread is part of a BYOB subforum, with its OP being a former BYOB mod. Additionally, a good portion of BYOB regulars are either trans or enby.

Don't know what that person's going on about, but the thing about BYOB? It's never been a FYAD-wannabe since its comeback nearly a decade ago: it's a safe space for people to be whimsically and post pets and art and music and whatever new trendy shoes they bought, while being respectful that we are all people and the only thing that matters is being chill at all times 'cause life is hard enough. Oh, and every year we post a cross-forum happy holidays card (thanks to PSP who always does the actual work).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Nix Panicus posted:

I am sorry we have a humbug in this, the peace on forums thread.

Dahoo dorey to you and your pastel blue kin