Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Snow white and the 7 child drug couriers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Pinocchio was plunging my butt with his nose but in a moment of ecstasy I cried out “I love you!” but Pinocchio wasn’t really into me that way I guess but he needed to finish so he said “Uh, heh, yeah love you too babe” and then his nose grew three feet up my butt and I died.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Goldilocks and the three bears' onlyfans

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Trumplestiltskin

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
Rumpleforeskin

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The Emperor's new clothes were designed by Ye and now he is cancelled

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Hansel and Gretel lock the witch inside a Tesla Model 3 that is on fire and the witch can’t find the emergency exit pull in time.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

funeral home DJ posted:

Hansel and Gretel lock the witch inside a Tesla Model 3 that is on fire and the witch can’t find the emergency exit pull in time.

The witch lived in a house made of tweets.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Ivan Tsarevich was very happy with his marriage to Marya Morevna. But he was always troubled by the locked room in her basement that he was forbidden to enter. And so, one night, when she was out of town on a business trip, he picked the lock (with the help of a youtube video) and went inside.

There he found a terrible and terribly old man chained to the wall. It was Koschei the Deathless!

When Marya Morevna returned from her trip, she was very upset that Ivan was interfering with her dominatrix work. She told him, in very firm terms, that Koschei paid her for a full weekend, that Ivan knew all about her work before they got married (it was how they met), and that she wasn't about to stop just because he was feeling jealous.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
The Goose that Laid the Golden NFTs

Each one has like a different hat

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Snowwhite and the 77 dwarves.

The house isn't really big enough for 77 people, but the pay for mining sucks and it's the only way they can afford the place. Unfortunately they need to turn away snow white, as like they just literally is no more room.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dickchokio

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
There was an old woman who lived in a shoe, only the shoe was a Heely, so it was actually a mobile home.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

credburn posted:

The Goose that Laid the Golden NFTs

Each one has like a different hat

slurp goose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

bossy lady posted:

slurp goose