Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I realize vegas has all their TOs, but just kneel it three times and punt. Let 'em do it again with 25 seconds and no TOs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
derek carr is loving terrible

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Alaois posted:

DEREK CARR SUCKS poo poo LMAO

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Not good there Raiders

Not good

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Me: The Steelers could still blow this.
Derek Carr: lol. just lmao.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I seriously would not risk a fumble in single-digit weather

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Relentlessboredomm posted:

no the worst qb in th eleague is Carr

U were right

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Carr :lol:

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Lol

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/ThePoniExpress/status/1606863632628948997?t=1mQyI9Y2KMKT1JdbyHo8_A&s=19

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

If only the refs would stop making Carr throw the ball to other teams! Why were they allowed to put that brain control chip in his head anyway? Why do the refs have an old Colecovision controller hooked up to a chip in Derek Carr's brain?

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Steelers were bad for their entire existence before the 70's. It feels like it could be a long time before either of these teams will be good.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

lmao

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

loving stupid rule

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
hahahahahahahah who the gently caress is that.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
do the steelers have a rule about not retiring living people's numbers how is it franco harris' was not retired by now

also lol raiders

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

breaking news: raiders "on the griddle"

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The carmaculate interception

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

fast cars loose anus posted:

do the steelers have a rule about not retiring living people's numbers how is it franco harris' was not retired by now

also lol raiders
Yeah Bradshaw and Mean Joe Greene aren't retired either officially

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

also lol raiders

they'd have to retire way too many numbers if they did that with how many hall of famers they have

he's only the 3rd one

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

achillesforever6 posted:

Yeah Bradshaw and Mean Joe Greene aren't retired either officially

Greene is.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

also lol raiders

I was also surprised that they hadn't retired it already, but I guess at some point they decided that they should save it for tonight and unfortunately Harris passed away before he could make it here

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Davante: “I’ve made a huge mistake”

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

also lol raiders

Basically, yes, they almost never officially retire jerseys. They retired #70 for Ernie Stautner, who played in the 50s/early 60s in 1964, and then didn’t retire another until they did Mean Joe Greene’s #75 in 2014, and Franco’s #32 tonight was the third.

Unofficially, there’s a bunch of other numbers they’ve never reissued (Bradshaw’s #12, Lambert’s #58, Ham’s #59, among like ten others, which included Greene and Harris for literal decades after they retired), but the actual retirement process is rare with them for whatever reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Fair enough then if it's a normal thing and not just "oopsie we forgot about Franco Harris"