Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

found an egg incubator on kijiji.ca.

time to find an egg.

if you see an egg in the picture, circle it please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

you solved the dang problem

Dumb Sex-Parrot
go go go Little Egg

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Plant MONSTER.

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh poo poo oh gently caress

Dumb Sex-Parrot
we're in for a stern talking to

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Plant MONSTER.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
yes. it looked cold

Plant MONSTER.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
well this certainly raises some questions regarding whose egg it is

Heather Papps

hello friend

it is our egg now

Plant MONSTER.

Heather Papps

hello friend

do not eat egg

Shifty Nipples
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
only smashmouth is obligated to eat the eggs

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Dumb Sex-Parrot
i notice the incubator has room for more eggs

Twenty Four

Shifty Nipples posted:

only smashmouth is obligated to eat the eggs

smashmouth, sit on the eggs and hatch them

if celebrity chef makes them extra spicy again, at least we can laugh at smashmouth's spicy butt

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Is that a Yahwehgg?

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Khanstant
Eat the egg

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Get off the phone and help the egg!

Stoner Sloth

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Get off the phone and help the egg!

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

The egg needs 10ccs of kisses and love STAT!

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

biosterous

> cherish EGG

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

This is our baby this is a lot of responsibility

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

> google local bird parenting classes

Dumb Sex-Parrot
That's not a common brownbreasted brown bird; it's our very special brown-breasted brown bird :love:

Simsmagic

im beautiful

steve

thank you dumb sex-parrot for the wonderful sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Stoner Sloth

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

That's not a common brownbreasted brown bird; it's our very special brown-breasted brown bird :love:

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

Applying for a second job to squirrel away some savings for our little miracle's education

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Shifty Nipples
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Egg Bucks should probably go in the inventory or if we have a wallet for Egg Bucks, in case we need to buy supplies

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

> invite lil brown buddy to sing its nice song, if it feels like it

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him