Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

I also wanna find more eggs now

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Plant MONSTER.

Shifty Nipples

Climb outa the treehouse to search for someone with pet chickens, surely they will have many eggs

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

I found an egg little bird!!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Our lil stinkers first words!!! They grow up so fast 😭

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

> cherish the moments

Plant MONSTER.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i bet that old lady would love a mushroom

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Twenty Four

chick eggg

Shifty Nipples

Heather Papps posted:

hell yes give the old lady mushrooms (unless that's gonna kill her :ohdear:)

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Plant MONSTER.

Heather Papps posted:

Shifty Nipples posted:

hell yes give the old lady mushrooms (unless that's gonna kill her :ohdear:)

Shifty Nipples

I guess we better get that in the incubator, mushrooms can spoil pretty quickly

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Incubate the mushrooms lol

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Twenty Four

mushrooms and eggs are both better hot then cold, fire it up!

Ass-penny

> incubate mushroom egg

> chat up old lady

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

> sit down and chat with our baby that theyre getting a new sibling and that it doesn't mean we love it any less and we're still going to have plenty of time for them champ

Heather Papps

hello friend

RepeatingMeme posted:

> sit down and chat with our baby that theyre getting a new sibling and that it doesn't mean we love it any less and we're still going to have plenty of time for them champ

Plant MONSTER.

Ugh. so one of my poor birds had a severe egg emergency this morning. Ever hear about egg binding? 8 hours at the emergency vet. She's okay for now.

Picked a perfect time to start up an egg themed thing huh.

Plant MONSTER.

Shifty Nipples

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Ugh. so one of my poor birds had a severe egg emergency this morning. Ever hear about egg binding? 8 hours at the emergency vet. She's okay for now.

Aww jeeze poor bird that sucks (it's when a bird can't poop out an egg for those who don't know)

Ass-penny

Plant MONSTER. posted:

:sympathy:

I didn't know you kept birds. good luck to your feathered friends health! maybe consider posting pics of them in the pets thread?

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Plant MONSTER.

Bad vibes: she passed away over night, I loved her so much. Her mate is very confused at the moment

Stoner Sloth

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Bad vibes: she passed away over night, I loved her so much. Her mate is very confused at the moment

:sympathy: so sorry for your and Pesto's loss. I am sure you gave her the best life and that she knew she was very much loved. Rest in peace Mayo, you were a very good bird.

Ass-penny

Stoner Sloth posted:

:sympathy: so sorry for your and Pesto's loss. I am sure you gave her the best life and that she knew she was very much loved. Rest in peace Mayo, you were a very good bird.

Shifty Nipples

Plant MONSTER. posted:

:( :sympathy:

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I'm sorry, Plant Monster. I remember her warmly.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

How much that lady want fer that chicken?

Stoner Sloth

>ask lady about eggs

Shifty Nipples

RepeatingMeme posted:

How much that lady want fer that chicken?

ten clucks

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Heather Papps

hello friend

do a sad peep and offer like, 4

Heather Papps

hello friend

wait what's our charisma level?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

> seduce smokin hot lady for eggs