Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shifty Nipples

only smashmouth is obligated to eat the eggs

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

Egg Bucks should probably go in the inventory or if we have a wallet for Egg Bucks, in case we need to buy supplies

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Shifty Nipples

Climb outa the treehouse to search for someone with pet chickens, surely they will have many eggs

Shifty Nipples

Heather Papps posted:

i bet that old lady would love a mushroom

hell yes give the old lady mushrooms (unless that's gonna kill her :ohdear:)

Shifty Nipples

I guess we better get that in the incubator, mushrooms can spoil pretty quickly

Shifty Nipples

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Ugh. so one of my poor birds had a severe egg emergency this morning. Ever hear about egg binding? 8 hours at the emergency vet. She's okay for now.

Picked a perfect time to start up an egg themed thing huh.

Aww jeeze poor bird that sucks (it's when a bird can't poop out an egg for those who don't know)

Shifty Nipples

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Bad vibes: she passed away over night, I loved her so much. Her mate is very confused at the moment

:( :sympathy:

Shifty Nipples

RepeatingMeme posted:

How much that lady want fer that chicken?

ten clucks

Shifty Nipples

rear end-penny posted:

:yosnice:

we better take that home and put it in the incubator.

Shifty Nipples

Shifty Nipples

is the common brown breasted brown bird chick still chillin out, doin bird things?

Shifty Nipples

:suspense:

Shifty Nipples

woah

Shifty Nipples

your friend sk posted:

i need to see that peckédex entry

Shifty Nipples

what's a juffo-wup

Shifty Nipples

I think I'm ok with not understanding, I'm not sure I want to be sent on a strange trip by the Amanita Fungapterix.

Shifty Nipples

do the spores carry the toxins? should I get my respirator or are we ok to share the same air?

Shifty Nipples

I personally would go to the sketchy place but I don't know if it's safe for birds

Shifty Nipples

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I don't want our birds and egg to think we're just trying to replace them, so we should get them something nice at the boutique

the boutique might be expensive but on the other hand we might find something cool on the way or whatever

Shifty Nipples

that would have been my vote if there were no sketchy place

Shifty Nipples

rear end-penny posted:

how much for the egg balloon?

Shifty Nipples

if the awooogaa horn is an egghorn we should inquire about it

Shifty Nipples

rear end-penny posted:

fog horn egg horn

:aaaaa:

Shifty Nipples

I'm gonna have to vote for the horn

Shifty Nipples

Viginti Septem posted:

Man, goodrx is incredible. Had a $72 generic prescription, after the coupon it was $6. :eyepop:

:toot:

Shifty Nipples

rear end-penny posted:

maybe the real food was the horns we honked along the way?

e:

seconded. :synpa:

Shifty Nipples

put the horn in the incubator just to see what happens

Shifty Nipples

:toot:

Shifty Nipples

the horn is already half a bird anyway, there's no way this won't turn out to be a great idea

lol

Shifty Nipples

horney honkubator

Shifty Nipples

Shifty Nipples

:woop:

Shifty Nipples

dave the pixiewren

Shifty Nipples

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Wait wasn't that Ted Danzegg or somethin

Yeah :shrug:

Shifty Nipples

rear end-penny posted:

I thought that was the first bird's name??

I thought so too but I went back to look and no it was the egg we got from the lady which is now the pixiewren

Shifty Nipples

the special brown-breasted brown bird got named Steve

Shifty Nipples

a placenta in the hand is worth... uh

Shifty Nipples

oh good :toot:

Shifty Nipples

aw man the horn was really just a horn? drat.

e: wait it says we have an egg so maybe...

i just really want that horn to become a bird :shrug:

Shifty Nipples fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Jan 8, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

Plant MONSTER. posted:

oh im very disorganized when it comes to editing things on mspaint sorry

oh haha cool