Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Shifty Nipples posted:

only smashmouth is obligated to eat the eggs

smashmouth, sit on the eggs and hatch them

if celebrity chef makes them extra spicy again, at least we can laugh at smashmouth's spicy butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

chick eggg

Twenty Four

mushrooms and eggs are both better hot then cold, fire it up!

Twenty Four

"They sell stuff here". I like stuff, and can't argue with their business model!

Twenty Four

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

But what does the horn do?

It honks! +1 horn

Twenty Four

Viginti Septem posted:

Fellas, fellas....

That was just the eggs name. I don't go around calling myself by my placenta's name.

Lucky for you, too, pretty embarrassing name your mom gave placenta-you. Really dodged the bullet there! lol

Twenty Four

Sherbert Hoover posted:

>ask cashier about cigarettes

I mean, the sign told us to, right? No harm in asking!

Twenty Four

I mean I wouldn't give up the stuff we already have, but you never know when you are going to go on a heist and have to get past the alarm's laser sensors.

Twenty Four

I don't know if we have a freezer to keep our stuff in, but might wanna get it in there before it all thaws, find another place to store it, or at least use it before it spoils.

Also, quite obviously, gotta look in the mystery box and see what's inside!

Twenty Four

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

>check out Kookatiel's new room

Twenty Four

squeeze that bird. give him a hug or something and see what kinda trumpet noises he makes

Twenty Four

hmm... hmmmm!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

seems legit