Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Get off the phone and help the egg!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

That's not a common brownbreasted brown bird; it's our very special brown-breasted brown bird :love:

Stoner Sloth

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Bad vibes: she passed away over night, I loved her so much. Her mate is very confused at the moment

:sympathy: so sorry for your and Pesto's loss. I am sure you gave her the best life and that she knew she was very much loved. Rest in peace Mayo, you were a very good bird.

Stoner Sloth

>ask lady about eggs

Stoner Sloth

:five: and nice reference

Stoner Sloth

sketchy store seems like it might be crimes which is very byob

Stoner Sloth

:kimchi: our little bird's first words

we should get some food for our little pals!

Stoner Sloth

Stoner Sloth

that looks like a rainbow egg on the food sign!

if so then

>take egg

Stoner Sloth

heck yeah, free egg and foods for our bird pals! :stoked:

Stoner Sloth

Shifty Nipples posted:

i didn't want to be presumptuous but yeah stealing from large corporations is a moral imperative

:hmmyes:

Stoner Sloth

Shifty Nipples posted:

well i'll be damned

good job adapting to unexpected requests... adding new game mechanics? would this be considered a game?

game or no i'm considering it a magical experience and am thankful for our friend and posting pal PM :unsmith:

also we should check the cupboards and fridge just in case there are surprises waiting for us!

Stoner Sloth

:stoked: to find out what it is!

Stoner Sloth

Stoner Sloth

well this is an eggcellent turn of events!

Stoner Sloth

Shifty Nipples posted:

i'm sure it's fine...

:tif:

Stoner Sloth

>have pizza party with our bird pals before returning to illegal bird song fight club

Stoner Sloth

Viginti Septem posted:

We should start a performative band

Stoner Sloth

do we still have another egg? if so we should pop that in to the incubator too

also this thread is great :unsmith:

Stoner Sloth

Plant MONSTER. posted:

The colorful weird one

Stoner Sloth

Shifty Nipples posted:

after all we are a forum of colorful weird ones

Stoner Sloth

rear end-penny posted:

yo PM I think you're doing a bang up job and don't feel pressured to add things you don't want to add to the game, I'm enjoying it immensely :)

if our tribe is getting too large, we can gently encourage them to get day jobs or go out and do crime, whatever you think would be more appropriate

this, i'm happy to see where this goes in any direction the OP would like or drift and muck around or whatever. enjoy the art, music, etc and it's a fun concept imo

Stoner Sloth

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Alright. Which egg is hatching next?

PLAIN EGG or ROTTEN EGG

rotten egg imo, this music group needs a 'bad boy egg'

Stoner Sloth

Shifty Nipples posted:

bawk youre a munted poo poo cnut bawk

ah, the dulcet tones of australian song birds

Stoner Sloth

what if we got like an air scent thing for a car and stuck it onto an oversized clock that our little smelly guy can wear in flava flav style>

Stoner Sloth

rear end-penny posted:

humming herb is strong and real and my friend :hai:

Stoner Sloth

:hellyeah:

Stoner Sloth

wooden flooring is nice imo and i think we should go pretty cheap - when our bird band gets rich we can always renovate!!

also we should ask about Balthazar since it's free

Stoner Sloth

Plant MONSTER. posted:

oh no the 70 became a 10 pretend its 70

bedevilled by inflation! :negative:

Stoner Sloth

i reckon we should maybe get the pager thing for 20 - we wouldn't want to miss opportunities by missing a call when we're not home

Stoner Sloth

Stoner Sloth

:five::perfect:

Stoner Sloth

we should make sure that we and our bird pals all have some water before and after they perform

Stoner Sloth

:hai: we must try to live up to the lofty standards set by Marge

Stoner Sloth

seconding fungapterix and duckintow, also gonna throw in a vote for the kiwi

Stoner Sloth

Bacon Taco posted:

Another vote for Klay's Kiwi for rhythm. We can't have sick beats unless we first have beats.

:yeah: that was where i was coming from!

Stoner Sloth

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Meowth voice is unisex!!

appropriate since with that score on the love test unisex is apparently all we've been getting!

Stoner Sloth

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Okay I'm gonna use one of the common text to speech voices to make things easier so forget all that stuff earlier about meowth and dale. :(

I need everyone to think of some words that rhyme with

EGG

INCUBATORIUM

BIRD

I need an EGG BASED INSULT as well

'neg, mpeg, nutmeg'

'in to the crematorium'

'heard, inferred, blurred, nerd'

'your brain is scrambled! battle this boss? now i'm thinkin that you must be mad
you even train? ya gambled and lost. now ya stinkin like you must have gone bad'

Stoner Sloth

queequeg

like conan (hyborian), potrait like dorian,

king charles the third

over easy like your mom, sunny side up like your mom, hard boiled like your mom, as part of a full english breakfast (like your mom)
also
don't make me get raw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

>befriend toucan