Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

|magine one day a secret intelligence agency meets up with a cop agency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

paul_soccer12 posted:

Atomwaffen is top to bottom FBI honeypot and this attack was a Boston bombing style budget/career booster

Dude, what do you think half this forum consists of??

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Spoiler alert: they're all middle class terrorists

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Paul Soccer, you just have to resist any overtures the creepy rear end admins make on this forum.

We're so close...

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Last time I tried to address this question I was met with the hammer by some mayonnaise rear end mods from Wisconsin

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Weka posted:

Let's go Brandon.
I'm not very familiar with Atomwaffen but from skimming their wikipedia page it seems like they are more about insurgency than terror campaigns. I know neonazis aren't usually the smartest but how would they hope to overthrow the government of the USA by scaring it's citizens?
Whereas the power infrastructure of your enemy is frequently seen as a useful target in a war, which is how these people probably see it.

You don't have to worry about these punk rear end bitches cuz I eat them for breakfast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

As expected, the AI bernie av crew is a mess.

Don't worry, I'll clean up this sorry rear end crew.