Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

the cia knows all about public water systems, don't worry your stupid little head about it

There's probably a guy who gets paid a lot of money (85k a year perhaps) to think about ways people might do terrorism and it's not very leftist for us to just do his job for free like a bunch of scabs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Only a true special forces operator could successfully shoot a gun at an unmoving target the size of a house

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Best Friends posted:

its more that sof have a subculture of being hardcore reactionaries (even by military standards) and training + practice in lawlessness and terrorism. like anyone could do it, but I think theyre more likely to choose to.

could just be regular retired mil guys though.

or could be a giant coincidence this seems to be happening outside army bases. genuinely possible

but I think its probably a bit of blowback for making tens of thousands of guys trained and occasionally practiced lawless death squads, based on location and my gut

it's bored guys shooting their guns at poo poo that maybe makes a big boom (i don't know what happens when you shoot a gun at a transformer station other than the power goes out, but it probably makes a boom)

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

i think that instead of the xenforo upgrade jeffrey should make the forums call 911 and request a wellness check any time one of you loving idiots says the CIA is doing petty vandalism or hatching a plot to assassinate a youtuber

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

that thread was fun for that week. I wonder if people kept posting it after those protests/riots