Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 82 days!
atomwaffen got broken by a loser death cult from the boonies, they are not a threat to anyone but their own comrades

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 82 days!
it is a crime to openly call for and work toward the abolition of an existing state power structure. you may, if you get caught, be persecuted, attacked, tortured, killed. you will even be called mean names but arguing over the nomenclature and specific semiotics of those mean names is some real loser poo poo

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 82 days!

TenementFunster posted:

when you care more about your pet conspiracy theories than the actual people who have been and could be harmed/killed by nazi terrorists, it is time to log off and talk to real people who aren't just other sadbrains weirdos on the internet.

when did you become such a little bitch

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 82 days!
maybe im thinking of a different poster who used to post good idk

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 82 days!

Hatebag posted:

Aha! Time for the thread to descend into a pointless slap fight! Have at you!

cspam serves no other purpose and indeed cannot

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 82 days!

TenementFunster posted:

beaten down by a succession of neo-nazi mass shootings/bombings

what are you going to do about it

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 82 days!

TenementFunster posted:

no clue. do you have any ideas?

sure. if you're starting at zero, all of them start with getting organized and being active in that organization. have you done that in the past at all?

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 82 days!

so who are you with, if you dont mind my asking

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 82 days!

TenementFunster posted:

wait, who are you "with"?

up until recently, i was active in iww, off and on in cpusa (and if i ever get a chance to get back in the game, ill probably join again and be more active), and most active in a local org mostly focusing on education and mutual aid. prior to and during those times ive been spent some time and energy in just about every explicitly anti-capitalist org in my area over the years, whether local or a branch of a national. the pickings are very slim here for a number of reasons, so there's nowhere thats a perfect fit for me. that said, ive done my best to leave those orgs better than i found them. some of the projects ive been a part of were specifically focused on eroding local support for right-wing (usually white supremacist) orgs and pushing them out of areas where they'd been gaining ground and feeling comfortable. results have been mixed but there were successes.

its a modest resume compared to historical luminaries to be sure but i can tell you without reservation that despite many failures and frustrations, it was always better than sitting in my house getting drunk and going insane because im not doing anything but watching poo poo slide. i encourage you to try it if you haven't, a question you seem to be carefully stepping around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 82 days!

u asked