Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
they'd shoot up schools but they aren't allowed with 500 feet of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
post itt (on mobile) if a chud knocked out your power

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
https://www.king5.com/article/news/...e2-9f74a72284ab

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

redneck nazgul posted:

they're not shooting cisformers

can't do electrolysis without electricity

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
if you blanket all the nefarious u.s. intelligence work under the title of "the cia", army int. and other spook goons will get mad that their hard work supporting genocide and tyranny isn't being recognized

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
lol try questioning the intentions of bellingcat in tfr

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

it's bored guys shooting their guns at poo poo that maybe makes a big boom (i don't know what happens when you shoot a gun at a transformer station other than the power goes out, but it probably makes a boom)

bored guys who want to shoot at stuff and watch it explode get themselves some tannerite or propane canisters. disabling the power grid is really more a terrorist thing

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
*yells at liberal to "read a different book"*

*liberal puts down harry potter, picks up the turner diaries*

bullying works!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
nah. those guys already have loads of guns. why steal something you already have plenty of?

I'd be worried about robberies at the average sized penis store and the rational belief store

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
upon reflection, given that our tactical goal was to destabilize the power grid, I would've been in a better position to fight The System had I invested in a generator rather than an ar for every day of the week and 2 pallets of questionable surplus ammo

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
bump

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Animal-Mother posted:

GBS several months ago: "It was just methy rednecks having fun, stop fear mongering about Nazis."

This week: "We regret to inform you the rednecks have some reactionary politics..."

lol gbs. you can get that in cspam

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

StashAugustine posted:

I mean by that standard all war is terrorism, which is kinda true but there's a useful distinction somewhere in there

only in that it's a righteous war if the bourgeois are scared

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

CODChimera posted:

i read the turner diaries, well the wiki page for it, and it sounds pretty ridiculous

I wouldn't exactly recommend reading it, but in the end the new white world order nukes and chemical/biological warfares the entire soviet union because it is too weak to meet the strength of china

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
the ruling class fears only one thing: child labor laws

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Hubbert posted:

can the us government not have open discussions about who's who when infiltrating this thread thank you

the thread has matured to the point where it's being poo poo up by the worst posters the forum has to offer. soon there will come a flood of posts disparaging anarchists. the final stage, shortly thereafter, will be the stable fully mature thread stage where it's atrocious joe or ekunnn retweeting about this week's right wing attack on infrastructure

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
neonazis may be the violent puppets of capital but they're also fueling sales of my xbox handcrank mods so who's to say if they are bad or good

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
tenement funster just grinding all the activities of the local chapter of food not bombs to a halt until the orginization renames itself food not bombs or guns

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Yeah, just read a synopsis if you feel the itch. It's a turgid, badly written book.

the problem with synopsisises is that none of them can capture the shear absurdity ever situation is drenched in. the impromptu black power march everyone is forced to join in and part of the crowd separates off to kill a white cat shouting "kill that honkey cat". right wing fan fiction is right wing doctrinal text

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
https://www.fox26medford.com/joco-power-outage-may-have-been-caused-by-break-in-according-to-sheriff/