Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

redshirt posted:

Aww, a married couple Insurrecting together. Who says romance is dead?

gonna assume the siblings are the married couple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

FMguru posted:

Hey, I have a question for the thread - it's been exactly three years since the Jan6 incident, and what I want to know is: is Ashli Babbit still dead?

like rush libaugh

lmao

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Kragger99 posted:

That's it, the next person to post about hal being missing gets a 6er!

Whichever goon decided that 6 hours is the min probation punishment knew that Jan 6th would be famous.

pft, from whom? haljordan, the missing IK? :smug:

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
On this day three years ago, a pair of balls were tazed in a horrific tragedy. May we never forget the sacrifices made for us

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Three years ago I was working at a metal shop with a bunch of really racist chuds. They were really quiet at break time

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

And now Trump is retruthing his E Jean Carroll posts again

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
so. how did it go?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Oh gently caress. Reagan is back?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Escape From Noise posted:

Oh gently caress. Reagan is back?

You won't believe this, but Republicans are actually running a guy with even more dementia than Ronald Reagan

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

kazil posted:

retruthing
I loving hate everything about this word

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Serious question, is there a stated reason why trump didn't pardon the jan 6 traitors political prisoners

Like how does that not instantly shut up anyone who thinks trump gives a gently caress about those people

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Froghammer posted:

I loving hate everything about this word

Do you solemnly swear to tell the retruth, the whole retruth, and nothing but the retruth?

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Serious question, is there a stated reason why trump didn't pardon the jan 6 traitors political prisoners

Like how does that not instantly shut up anyone who thinks trump gives a gently caress about those people

Because they're really loving stupid.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Roundup Ready posted:

lol, ziptie guy went with his mom

lol can you even imagine going to a peaceful protest with your mom, valiantly scouting ahead so you can secure any loose power cords and cables to ensure the safety of your fellow sightseers, and then they arrest you and put you in political prison? such a misunderstanding.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

I specifically remember some doomer in the CSPAM Tumo thread that day saying there would be zero J6 arrests and to that I say

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

kazil posted:

You won't believe this, but Republicans are actually running a guy with even more dementia than Ronald Reagan

Goddamn

SamBishop
Jan 10, 2003

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

I’m going to have a portillos garden dog today. and I’ll tell the cashier that Hal sent me.

Portillo's has a vegan dog? Holy poo poo, this made my day!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Seeing them in their costumes always makes me lol even harder, like seriously imagine blowing up your entire loving life to the point where you are hiding on a ranch from the FBI because you wanted to spend an afternoon LARPing as a super badass tacticlol operator

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lolling at how they keep switching tactics back and forth between screaming at the cops for being pedophiles, to saying "we don't want to fight you, you cops are honest hard-working Americans", to saying Mike Pence is a traitor and then having someone try to hush you up and say he isn't a traitor, and then you proceed to have a 4chan argument about congressional procedure at the broken window of the House chamber over the literal barrel of a pistol

"We're just trying to take our America back! And if we have to hang a bunch of crooked congressmen, we'll do that!" ok then, as long as we're clear *taking notes*

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

SotU on March 7th; Johnson's first as Speaker.... That's a double-lol from me, dawg.

:lol:

e: After current budget deadlines as well... :chaostrump:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

lil early aint it

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

kuarduck posted:

SotU on March 7th; Johnson's first as Speaker.... That's a double-lol from me, dawg.

e: After current budget deadlines as well... :chaostrump:

Good chance he won't be speaker by then

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
just rereading the thread and i'm funny and charming and interesting. good job me :)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Roundup Ready posted:

Good chance he won't be speaker by then

They'll probably vote him out for inviting Biden.

Next guy runs on the platform "I won't invite Biden"

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Nooner posted:

Seeing them in their costumes always makes me lol even harder, like seriously imagine blowing up your entire loving life to the point where you are hiding on a ranch from the FBI because you wanted to spend an afternoon LARPing as a super badass tacticlol operator

Look, the Ebay listing said this tactical armor vest is genuine military grade...

Odonata
Nov 5, 2009
Nap Ghost
I have eaten the hot dogs.
-with mustard
-with ketchup
-with sweet relish
-with dill relish
-with sourkraut
-with chili
-with peanut butter (don't recommend. Gross)
-with onions
-mixed in baked beans
-mixed in Mac & cheese
-in a bun
-in a whole wheat bun
-in a brioche roll
-cooked on the grill
-cooked on a camp fire
-boiled
-pan fried

This has been my hot dog talk. Thanks for reading.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I'm adding these pics to the OP so anything you want added post it now

I'm grabbing lunch but after that I'm firing up the old posting cannon!

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

resident posted:

I specifically remember some doomer in the CSPAM Tumo thread that day saying there would be zero J6 arrests and to that I say

Unbroken record of being wrong about absolutely everything lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I'm adding these pics to the OP so anything you want added post it now

I'm grabbing lunch but after that I'm firing up the old posting cannon!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

tek79 posted:

Just catching up, and I'm late to the magnet thing but goddamn that right there is a self-written campaign ad against himself. Just run that clip, show a clip of Biden saying something coherent, and then end the ad with that weird clip of Trump trying to sip a glass of water with "Is this someone you want in charge of anything?" across the screen. Or something. I also think that's why he's skipping the debates. Someone within his orbit knows he's a rambling mess and has just convinced him the narrative is that he's too good to be on stage with the other candidates.

Also, happy Republicans are Domestic Terrorists who Hate America Day! Never forget.

Seriously how hard is it to do an ad of clips of Trump being an incoherent Nazi and have live-action Biden bluescreened over the front of it jerking his thumb at it like GET A LOAD OF THIS GUY CAM and mugging and grinning

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Ketchup is bad. A truly F tier sauce. There. I said it!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
I did everything right and they made a new thread about me

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Escape From Noise posted:

Ketchup is bad. A truly F tier sauce. There. I said it!

it's not a sauce it's a sports drink

you wouldn't put gatorade on your dawg

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
"Jan the sixth be with you."

"Babbit to you, as well"

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
https://youtu.be/3XOWYe9TgaU

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Bippity Babbity Boo

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
they call it "jan 6" folks, and they're calling it that stronger than ever before seen in this country

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Gonna give jan6th 6rs to everyone who posts on the first page of the new thread

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Mods should issue everyone who has posted since January 1 a commemorative sixer moments before spinning up the new thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Karma Comedian posted:

Gonna give jan6th 6rs to everyone who posts on the first page of the new thread

TOTALLY UNFAIR. ELECTION INTERFERENCE LIKE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. WITCH HUNT!!!! RIGGED AND STOLLEN!