Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
im gonna go back and get another one of these cases in the other color at microcenter this week, i think

they got 4 left and it'll never get restocked and it'll be lost to the ages like the Lancool 205 without the stupid mesh panels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

:smith:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Poopernickel posted:

that sounds like a lot of work to procure something for you to gently caress and come in

late but: lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

all the planets aligned and i bought a liquid cooled 4090

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

OMGVBFLOL posted:

attempting to purchase a computer product in 2023 and everything is out of stock. i look up what would be a good computer component or peripheral to buy, and decide which one to get, and go to the jungle site or the chicken site and all they have is the shittier version i already decided i don't want. computer case, out of stock. here's the lovely hosed up case for idiots, at 2x msrp tho. oh you want video graphics acceleration? well how about a Very Gross Andbad. computer mouse for $40? out fo stock but here is a mouse, the animal. ships in 16 weeks from china , all sales final

ive had it just about to here with this computer CRAP

try this site op: apple.com

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
there was sweet gently caress all salad at the store tonight i had to get cabbage - lettecues extremely sad cousin

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

one of the joints in my thumb has been sore for a few days

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

echinopsis posted:

there was sweet gently caress all salad at the store tonight i had to get cabbage - lettecues extremely sad cousin

embrace cabbage

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

kimchi
sauerkraut
coleslaw

loving just boiled cabbage with butter and whole seed mustard

loving CABBAGE

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
cabbage rules, but maybe not so much as a salad base

sliced thin they go great in tacos

take a whole head of cabbage and cut it thick into rounds and fry the poo poo out of it. no, longer than that. toss in some garlic and soy sauce. we often eat a whole head of cabbage for dinner

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

love a cabbage, one of the staple things i always have at home and wind up adding to a meal on a whim a lot

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Stuffed cabbage rolls

:getin:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
you know whats great in soups and stews?

fuckin savoy cabbage

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i use napa cabbage most of the time when something calls for cabbage due to price/availability

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

It's the same plant anyway

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

what about the finely shredded cabbage in a bento or on some rice dish with a little kewpie mayo ::discourse:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Sagebrush posted:

It's the same plant anyway

so is coriander and cilantro but you wouldnt use them interchangeably. would you?

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

tons of indian recipe books call cilantro coriander even when they're talking leaf. so yes.

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
I think I’m going to go to Sichuanese Cuisine for lunch tomorrow and enjoy some chili oil soaked cabbage.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

im gonna go to the coffee machine this afternoon and enjoy some coffee

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i don’t care for coriander and i’m not even a soap coriander guy

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i like coriander seed a lot. good flavor.

i am pretty sure that i am a cilantro soap guy because i remember really hating it as a kid and at least up through college and it does have a soap-like aroma. but i can't tell for sure anymore because i live in Cilantro City and there's no way to avoid it and i've just become used to it like you get used to beer or black coffee. it's just "oh yeah, this is that soapy flavor that's in food, it's fine though, you eat this." shrug

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i used to dislike coriander coz my ex wife overdid it but now I am a fiend for that poo poo

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Sagebrush posted:

i am pretty sure that i am a cilantro soap guy because i remember really hating it as a kid and at least up through college and it does have a soap-like aroma. but i can't tell for sure anymore because i live in Cilantro City and there's no way to avoid it and i've just become used to it like you get used to beer or black coffee. it's just "oh yeah, this is that soapy flavor that's in food, it's fine though, you eat this." shrug

i have some reservations about the cilantro soap gene stuff. the popular nature article from 2012 is, i assume, decent, but ultimately it was done by people at 23andMe, frames a lot of the data in terms of the continents of your ancestry, and the claimed link is on the level of "if you have two copies of gene xyz there's a 15% chance you don't like cilantro, while if you have zero there's a 11% chance you don't like cilantro".

this is hardly a scientific takedown, but, eh, can they possibly have adjusted for confounding factors to a point where this is something to believe in?

e: (not that it matters much of course, just echoing your "i ate it a lot and now i'm fine with it")

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
is cilantro ever in stock anywhere

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

they put it in my vermicelli wraps and i already don't like vermicelli roll skin!

i'll have a banh mi any time any day, however

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you fellas always talk about delicious food and im
jealous af

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

mcdonalds

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

current out of stock status:

adderall lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
also estradiol patches

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
now that’s a problem I would hate to deal with

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

fart simpson posted:

so is coriander and cilantro but you wouldnt use them interchangeably. would you?

i woudl

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

making beef stock right now

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

fart simpson posted:

coriander and cilantro aren’t a different plant come on who’s fooling around

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

echinopsis posted:

coriander and cilantro aren’t a different plant come on who’s fooling around

different parts of the same plant

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

fart simpson posted:

different parts of the same plant

but they aren't. people call all parts of the coriander plant "coriander."

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Achmed Jones posted:

but they aren't. people call all parts of the coriander plant "coriander."

well i don’t and i think you don’t either. but thanks for playing devils advocate i guess

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

fart simpson posted:

well i don’t and i think you don’t either. but thanks for playing devils advocate i guess

yes i do. in the context of indian food it's "coriander seed" vs "coriander leaf". i go both ways i guess for se asian and say "cilantro" when im talking food from the americas

i get that you're playing dumb but there's that little nagging doubt that maybe you really don't understand. a very tedious and frustrating gimmick

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i thought you both had a gimmick of being enormous dumbasses tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

git apologist posted:

i thought you both had a gimmick of being enormous dumbasses tbh

you did?