Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

rotor posted:

pushed into it or see it as a path to wealth, one or the other

alas, no one is getting pushed into ID as a path to wealth

when i was in id college, we kept a couple handheld jigsaws in the shop patio area for us to use surreptitiously during shop off-hours. i used them a few times, but it still kinda horrifies me. tbh tho, the only time i ever got hurt during college was from a fuckin tsquare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

Jonny 290 posted:

Hell yeah. I love poo poo like that.

my dream weed dispensary is a bare concrete room with a scale and two 55 gallon drums labeled HOMEWORK WEED and COUCH WEED and one of those scoops like they have in the bulk peanut/oatmeal aisle in the grocery store

add SLEEP WEED to that list and i'm sold. and preemptively couch weed is not the same as sleep weed

as is my extremely technical method of choosing weeds is to stand in the weed store and look at the names and then determine which names are best and weight them by indica vs sativa vs hybrid. the worst is when the person behind the counter is like "you should smell this weed" and i just sort of sniff it and go "why yes that is weed, ty"