Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
stuff is in stock in 3 places:
1. amazon. delivery in 2 days
2. the home depot. not your local, the one that is like 30 miles away across 2 toll bridges
3. ace hardware. the price is double but you can have it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
ohh we're talking about electronics. yeah those aren't in stock anywhere. just order it online and pray

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

gently caress microcenter, we got jameco :colbert:

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

TheFluff posted:

i discussed the coriander thing with some friends and they were like "it just tastes fresh" but to me it has an overpoweringly strong chemical taste that is impossible to ignore; even super tiny amounts of it are instantly noticeable, so i think there might be something going on here. my sister didn't use to like it but now she's okay with it, but i've never gotten used to it even after living a year in china. i like to think i'm less fussy with food these days and i'm working on getting better at eating spicy stuff for example, but cilantro is just a huge no, it's too much, it's disgusting

it's genetic bro, you're hosed. just not a natural born cilantro eater