Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

attempting to purchase a computer product in 2023 and everything is out of stock. i look up what would be a good computer component or peripheral to buy, and decide which one to get, and go to the jungle site or the chicken site and all they have is the shittier version i already decided i don't want. computer case, out of stock. here's the lovely hosed up case for idiots, at 2x msrp tho. oh you want video graphics acceleration? well how about a Very Gross Andbad. computer mouse for $40? out fo stock but here is a mouse, the animal. ships in 16 weeks from china , all sales final

ive had it just about to here with this computer CRAP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

that woodworking kids a wuss, i used to take my christmas tree home on the train when i lived in sf. the only thing muni operators bat an eye at is live animals, and even that they'll let slide if they think you've got the nerve to kill the animal in front of them to get on

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

the closest microcenter is like a thousand miles away. i miss fryes

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

rotor posted:

everyone agrees with this

adding my voice to the din

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Zlodo posted:

actually we're in 2022 op

what now bicth

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

:smith:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Poopernickel posted:

that sounds like a lot of work to procure something for you to gently caress and come in

late but: lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

all the planets aligned and i bought a liquid cooled 4090

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

cabbage is nice too because it's like the one leafy green that hasn't been gentrified to poo poo by wine moms

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

rotor posted:

yeah like all the green tips you usually throw out? put that poo poo in the stock for great success.

thats true for basically any vegetable trimming

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

why not? if you haven't got a pig it beats the garbage

e: oh, bitterness could be a problem maybe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

echinopsis posted:

how many oxes does a man really need