Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

they have tons of poo poo at my local microcenter op

i went there just the other day, microcenter owns. if you can dodge the sweaty league of legends playing store reps it's a smorgasbord of good deals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
post the funniest local CL ads you got

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
meanwhile i bought a 2x4 foot hunk of ply for my desk and needed it ripped down to 18" on the narrow side, flagged down a kid and was all "hey can you take six inches off the side here?"

"oh, <mumbles> we're not allowed to make cuts less than one foot"

i was all aw man! well okay thanks anyways

his manager walked by and said "spencer, its fine, go ahead and do the cut"

awesome, thanks so much! yall have a good night

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
its fine. let the saw do the work. people pay money to go lift heavy things in a gym and then whine about cutting a piece of wood

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Raluek posted:

im surprised microcenter even still exists. they've been gone from the bay area for at least a decade

they frequently beat amazon/newegg/etc on prices, their tech dweeb kids actually are fairly knowledgeable, the shelves are pretty well stocked, and their maker/solder aisles gave them a big shot in the arm when radio shack folded

i honestly dont see em going anywhere, every time i go in here it's loving packed

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Hell yeah. I love poo poo like that.

my dream weed dispensary is a bare concrete room with a scale and two 55 gallon drums labeled HOMEWORK WEED and COUCH WEED and one of those scoops like they have in the bulk peanut/oatmeal aisle in the grocery store

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
goin down to the weedmart, it's new drum tuesday. gonna get those good ones off the top

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
lol, yuuuuuuup

and btw if you want some sleepy stuff, just buy a bag and put it back. i didnt do it on purpose, but i found a bag of weed from 2018 last month and i been smokin on it at night. it got incredibly CBN heavy and thats the sleepy part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
im gonna go back and get another one of these cases in the other color at microcenter this week, i think

they got 4 left and it'll never get restocked and it'll be lost to the ages like the Lancool 205 without the stupid mesh panels