Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

It has come to my attention that many of you dinks are unable to come up with a New Year's resolution, thereby dooming yourselves to lives of continued mediocrity. Fortunately for you I am required, as part of my court-ordered probation, to provide a New Year's resolution to anyone in need. So just post in here and I will help you get yourselves sorted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Sort me senpai

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
Well, I'm certainly not giving myself one...

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Piss all over my balls!!!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Vices: Food, kratom, big cummies, milk

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Go ahead. Like I've ever kept a resolution anyway.

fps_nug
Feb 21, 2021

horsing around no longer
Sure.

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
i don't care

Orange Cat
Feb 26, 2013
That’s my vehicle!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
As long as it is 4k or better.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Your 2023 resolution is to increase your emotional fortitude by watching that Sarah MacLachlan ASCPA commercial with the neglected animals every single day, from beginning to end, without looking away.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Canine Blues Arooo posted:

Well, I'm certainly not giving myself one...

Your 2023 resolution is to grow more comfortable expressing your feelings by telling the people that you love how much you appreciate them every time you see them, and also by telling the people that you hate exactly why you hate them every time you see them.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

A CRAB IRL posted:

Piss all over my balls!!!

Your 2023 resolution will be to quit smoking cigarettes. If you don't already smoke cigarettes, you should start on January 1, and hold off quitting until September 30, when the habit has really sunk in.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Altight

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
As a perfect being there is nothing needing changins

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Smugworth posted:

Vices: Food, kratom, big cummies, milk

Your 2023 resolution will be to do your part for the environment by reducing methane emissions by way of keeping your b-hole corked for the entire year. Might want to cut back on the milk, too.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Your 2023 resolution will be to do your part for the environment by reducing methane emissions by way of keeping your b-hole corked for the entire year. Might want to cut back on the milk, too.

24/7 plugged you say :greencube:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I need a bigger resolution OP.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Beefed Owl posted:

Go ahead. Like I've ever kept a resolution anyway.

Your 2023 resolution will be to finally follow through on something. Specifically, you will finally make that documentary that you've been incubating in your head for the past decade--the one about how the Reptilian Illuminati are attempting to topple America by removing precious metals from our coinage.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Your 2023 resolution will be to get a new av. Jesus Christ dude. Is that some inside joke or something? Seriously.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Pajser posted:

i don't care

Your 2023 resolution will be to learn the value of living every moment to its fullest by nearly dying in a car accident. The make and model or car, as well as the nature of the accident, are up to you.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Orange Cat posted:

That’s my vehicle!

Your 2023 resolution is to convert to Judaism. If you are already a practicing Jew, then you should convert to Orthodoxy. If you are already an Orthodox Jew, then... gently caress I don't know... just start dressing like Charlton Heston from The Ten Commandments, I guess.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Waltzing Along posted:

As long as it is 4k or better.

Your 2023 resolution will be to stop letting objects control your life, starting with that bossy dialysis machine.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Farg posted:

Altight

Your 2023 resolution will be use the damned spellcheck, dude. That squiggly red underline is there for a reason. Do you know how bad it looks to misspell something in 2023, when every loving program in the world has a built-in spellcheck?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Lord Decimus Barnacle posted:

As a perfect being there is nothing needing changins

Your 2023 resolution will be to learn the value of humility, which you will accomplish by spending a year working with impoverished children in India, who will mercilessly mock you for your physical appearance, dress sense, and taste in music. That should take you down a peg or two.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
gently caress me up Prof

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
I'm fat as poo poo and likely not going to do anything about it.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Lay it on me doc

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

give me something so i can disappoint

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

Give me your wisdom OP!

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I need a bigger resolution OP.

Your 2023 resolution will be to finally come clean to Taylor Swift about how uncomfortable you are with the way that she's been reverse stalking you over the years. I recommend that you deliver this message over social media, but if she doesn't respond you may have to resort to telling her in person.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

gently caress me up Prof

Your resolution will be to show your family how much you truly love them by finally allowing them to move out of the godawful hellhole of Connecticut.

stellae
Oct 3, 2021

A lurker in poster's clothing
My New Year's resolution is to have someone else give me a new New Year's resolution.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

givepatajob posted:

I'm fat as poo poo and likely not going to do anything about it.

Your 2023 resolution will be to remove added sugar from your diet by replacing it with crystal meth. Watch the pounds melt away! Also your skin and teeth!

parity
May 16, 2019

all things are nothing to me
I was just gonna try to start drinking water, but if you have a better one I’m open to hearing it.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

RepeatingMeme posted:

Lay it on me doc

Your 2023 resolution will be to face your fears and finally divulge the information you possess that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

numberoneposter posted:

give me something so i can disappoint

Your 2023 resolution will be to spend more time with your family, no matter how much they beg you not to. That restraining order has probably expired by now, anyway. How long are those things good for? Like a year?

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
You think I won’t do it? I’m doing it

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

bees everywhere posted:

Give me your wisdom OP!

Your 2023 resolution will be to lose 50 pounds. If you chop off your third buttock you will be halfway there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

stellae posted:

My New Year's resolution is to have someone else give me a new New Year's resolution.

Your 2023 resolution is to stop being such a smartass. Okay smartass?