Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I need a big strong OP to tell me what to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I generally hate New years resolutions. Most people simply lie to themselves and then fail. Which is more depressing and discouraging than not trying at all.

I subscribe to small, incremental change resulting in large lifestyle changes over time.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

parity posted:

I was just gonna try to start drinking water, but if you have a better one I’m open to hearing it.

Your 2023 resolution will be to INCREASE the amount blue light coming into your eyes. Good luck getting to sleep now, rear end in a top hat!

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

N. Senada posted:

You think I won’t do it? I’m doing it

Your 2023 resolution is to finally let others have the last word.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I need a big strong OP to tell me what to do.

For 2023 you will resolve to improve something awful dot com by spending lots of time objecting to things in QCS. No need to have any clear ideas about what needs improving, just get in there and start flinging accusations around.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

gently caress me up op

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Play posted:

I generally hate New years resolutions. Most people simply lie to themselves and then fail. Which is more depressing and discouraging than not trying at all.

I subscribe to small, incremental change resulting in large lifestyle changes over time.

Your 2023 resolution will be to start being honest with yourself, first by admitting that Mallrats was never a good or funny movie, and that it has not "gotten better with age like a fine wine."

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Space Kablooey posted:

gently caress me up op

Your 2023 resolution will be to finally start attending that crossfit gym that you drive past every time that you go the store, where the local jocks will mercilessly mock you for your physical appearance, dress sense, and taste in music. That should take you down a peg or two.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Your resolution will be to show your family how much you truly love them by finally allowing them to move out of the godawful hellhole of Connecticut.

Lol I don’t love my family that much

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Smack me on the mouth

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Hit me up, handsyman.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Your 2023 resolution will be to start being honest with yourself, first by admitting that Mallrats was never a good or funny movie, and that it has not "gotten better with age like a fine wine."

drat. That hits hard. I really need to work on myself

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

What makes you think your resolutions are good enough for me

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I don't even know you

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Nuts and Gum posted:

Smack me on the mouth

Your 2023 resolution will be to accept and express your sexual desires in an emotionally healthy way, starting with marching into the white house and requesting a menage a trois with Dr. Jill Biden and Secretary of Treasury Janet Yellen.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

SURE PUT IT ON THE LIST OF EVERYTHING ELSE I HAVE TO DO

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

goatface posted:

Hit me up, handsyman.

Your 2023 resolution will be to spend less time on social media. You should probably concentrate on running Tesla, anyway.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

What makes you think your resolutions are good enough for me

Your 2023 resolution is to stop eating so damned much cheese. We're all very worried.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Your 2023 resolution will be to spend less time on social media. You should probably concentrate on running Tesla, anyway.

I have never been so insulted in my entire life.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

its all nice on rice posted:

I don't even know you

Your 2023 resolution will be to learn how to play a musical instrument. A REAL musical instrument, mind you, not a kazoo or a ukulele or anything like that.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

zenguitarman posted:

SURE PUT IT ON THE LIST OF EVERYTHING ELSE I HAVE TO DO

Your 2023 resolution will be to spend LESS time with your family. That will show the ungrateful bastards.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Your 2023 resolution is to stop eating so damned much cheese. We're all very worried.

Oh ok, might as well stop global warming and get a job and take a shower every day while I'm attempting the impossible

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
Make me more resolute please.

spatial trait
Aug 7, 2009

Go ahead and give me something else I won't do

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

THAT’S MY PURSE! I DON’T KNOW YOU!!

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

I am fat and refuse to fix it

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Please give me a goal, I'll do my best

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

crossing my fingers that it'll be "smoke more weed"

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Your 2023 resolution will be to learn how to play a musical instrument. A REAL musical instrument, mind you, not a kazoo or a ukulele or anything like that.

Jokes on you I already know how to play the saxophone.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

MoonshineWilly posted:

Make me more resolute please.

Your 2023 resolution will be to get more organized. You should really go hard at this. If your friends and loved ones gather together and tearfully tell you that that your obsessive-compulsive disorder is ruining your life, that just means you're doing it right.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

spatial trait posted:

Go ahead and give me something else I won't do

Your 2023 resolution is to finally break free from the rat race and own your own business by purchasing a dead gay comedy forum.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

You Are A Elf posted:

THAT’S MY PURSE! I DON’T KNOW YOU!!

Your 2023 resolution is to travel more. If I were you, I'd start with someplace scenic and peaceful like Aintry, Georgia or Hälsingland, Sweden.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Bacontotem posted:

I am fat and refuse to fix it

Your 2023 resolution will be to right the wrongs of the past by taking up your Hanzo steel and finally getting your revenge on those rude ladies who ruined your movie-going experience back in 2004--an ordeal which eventually led to you being roundly mocked on the something awful dot com forums.

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

I left my resolution picking really late and missed the cut off so could you help a lady out.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
I could really use a goal for 2023.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Miserable Maid posted:

Please give me a goal, I'll do my best

Your 2023 resolution will be to save more money. Start off with a simple budget built on your monthly income (after taxes) and your fixed expenditures (like rent, utilities, insurance, etc.). Then stop spending so much money on crack and hookers.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

rear end-penny posted:

crossing my fingers that it'll be "smoke more weed"

Your 2023 resolution is to finally stop smoking weed. Winners don't use drugs, dude. Except steroids, I guess. Winners use those ALL THE TIME. Maybe get into steroids?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

its all nice on rice posted:

Jokes on you I already know how to play the saxophone.

I explicitly said a REAL musical instrument. Like the kind people would actually want to hear being played.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

What will my resolution be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Your 2023 resolution is to finally let others have the last word.

This is gonna be a hard year